Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HBO on Demand? « previous next »
Page: 1

superbuc

Practice Squad
: April 08, 2007, 07:32:31 PM

Ok, I have the digital package which gives me roughly 200 channels and the music channels.  How much is HBO on demand?  I thought BH was giving it free through tonight.....

Thanks,
SB

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 08, 2007, 08:23:05 PM

I have HBO as my premium channel. I get all of the HBOs. And thanks to this
post, I just realized I have HBO On Demand for free as part of the subscription.
I'm an idiot. But an idiot with HBO On Demand!

superbuc

Practice Squad
#2 : April 08, 2007, 08:49:35 PM

just ordered it....with the HBO package it's 12.95 on bh for all 15 hbo channels including on demand....thanks!

#3 : April 09, 2007, 12:24:14 AM

Does HBO play movies in widescreen? Obviously HBOHD would, but what about the remaining channels?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 09, 2007, 12:45:11 AM

Sopranos is on now and it's in wide screen. Not sure about all shows/movies.
Movies that are on now are not.

#5 : April 09, 2007, 12:27:39 PM

Sopranos is on now and it's in wide screen. Not sure about all shows/movies.
Movies that are on now are not.

Damn, that's a deal breaker. I can't stand full screen movies and refuse to watch them. I guess I'll just continue buying HBO shows on DVD's.

#6 : April 09, 2007, 06:13:28 PM

Wow, I never even notice when its not in widescreen. Although I do agree that when I am paying attention, widescreen is better

I think HBO on demand comes with the HBO package for free for the first 6 months regardless of whether you have it included or not
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HBO on Demand? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools