Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what I would do if I was Bruce Allen « previous next »
Page: 1

4bucs

Hall of Famer
: April 08, 2007, 09:02:46 PM

Trade Jake right now to the Raiders for their 2nd rd pick,we should have either one of those qbs or Jt sitting there at 4 ...so we either trade the qb to the Vikes for their 2nd or trade JT to Arizona for their 2nd ...if this happens we will have 4 2s,take either okeyo or adams 1st then trade 2 of the 2s down and pick up okeyo or Carricker ...whoever Monte wants....with our 1st pick in the 2nd take Marcus Thomas then with our last 2 take a safty or de 1st pick in the 3rd safty or de...this will be montes draft ....our dee will be back and so will we...no applause just throw money ;D ;D ;D

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 08, 2007, 09:05:29 PM

Plummer is not worth a 2nd rounder nor a day 1 pick.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#2 : April 08, 2007, 09:06:00 PM

Seriously, why would the raiders give up a 2 for a player that doesn't even know if he wants to play or not?

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 08, 2007, 09:45:25 PM

That will never happen.

It would be awsome!!!

BUT

That will never happen.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 08, 2007, 10:15:03 PM

So if Gary Kubiak, Plummer's former coach who knows him best, wouldn't give up a 3rd round pick for him, why would the Raiders give up a 2nd?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucLord

Starter

#5 : April 09, 2007, 06:23:30 AM

So if Gary Kubiak, Plummer's former coach who knows him best, wouldn't give up a 3rd round pick for him, why would the Raiders give up a 2nd?

And the Raiders have the 1st pick in rd 2 too. We'd be hard pressed to get any team to give us even a 7th for the guy. You know, Plummer really screwed us over, if he would have just shut his mouth we might have already gotten a 3rd or 2nd for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : April 09, 2007, 01:59:27 PM

Trade Jake right now to the Raiders for their 2nd rd pick,we should have either one of those qbs or Jt sitting there at 4 ...so we either trade the qb to the Vikes for their 2nd or trade JT to Arizona for their 2nd ...if this happens we will have 4 2s,take either okeyo or adams 1st then trade 2 of the 2s down and pick up okeyo or Carricker ...whoever Monte wants....with our 1st pick in the 2nd take Marcus Thomas then with our last 2 take a safty or de 1st pick in the 3rd safty or de...this will be montes draft ....our dee will be back and so will we...no applause just throw money ;D ;D ;D
What I would do if I was Jessica Simpson

I would be beating down ABuccsFan's door, and calling him all day and night until I had my way with him.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 09, 2007, 03:00:39 PM

well ur not bruce allen
nice sig

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 09, 2007, 08:22:33 PM

see all the great posts you've missed since i've been away.....seriously I hope this is a draft heavy on the defensive side...we need a dt and a de and they are right there for the taking....we won with dee before and will again....why is it so crazy of thinking we can't make a trade with another team when you see the texans give up the farm for Schaub....makes you wanna throw up.                                                                                 schaub was worth 2 2s and a move up 2 spots in the draft ....based on what.....but jakes not worth anything....whats wrong with this picture.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 09, 2007, 08:32:00 PM

What I would do if I was Jessica Simpson

I would be beating down ABuccsFan's door, and calling him all day and night until I had my way with him.
  Wake up before you wet the bed.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 09, 2007, 08:45:17 PM

see all the great posts you've missed since i've been away.....seriously I hope this is a draft heavy on the defensive side...we need a dt and a de and they are right there for the taking....we won with dee before and will again....why is it so crazy of thinking we can't make a trade with another team when you see the texans give up the farm for Schaub....makes you wanna throw up.                                                                                 schaub was worth 2 2s and a move up 2 spots in the draft ....based on what.....but jakes not worth anything....whats wrong with this picture.
Unfortunately Jake has shown the whole league he's worth next to nothing. Atlanta never gave Schaub enough rope to hang himself so teams still think he has potential.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#11 : April 09, 2007, 08:48:45 PM

Trade Jake right now to the Raiders for their 2nd rd pick,

If Bruce Allen can pull that one off he would be on Americas Most Wanted. 

Plummer will end up being cut when he shows up for camp and takes a month off in Orlando.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 09, 2007, 08:52:08 PM

Agree with that mjs, Bruce's pic would be in every post office in the country.  But hey, why get the #2, go for the #1. ::) ::) ::)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what I would do if I was Bruce Allen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools