Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: LONG-AWAITED SR's FAB FIVE IS UP « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: April 08, 2007, 09:29:26 PM

I know it's been awhile since I've bestowed a new SR's Fab Five upon our PI subscribers. Many of the long-time Pewter Report/Pewter Insider subscribers know I go in hibernation for about 3-4 weeks where I watch hours upon hours of the over 150 college football games I tape each year (not to mention tapes from previous years) and collect draft info from our various NFL sources to produce the Pewter Report Bucs Draft Preview. This year's edition, which will be mailed later this week, tops out at 80 pages, which is the largest draft preview we've ever done.

It's geared towards who we think Tampa Bay will select, complete with a revised 7-round mock draft, our annual Bucs' Best Bets and some more Bucs-related draft stories and columns. Our readers always say that the pre-draft issue ranks up there with the training camp issue in terms of popularity. My hope is that remains this case this year (along with us accurately forecasting some Bucs picks, as we did last year with WR Maurice Stovall, QB Bruce Gradkowski and TE T.J. Williams).

So my apologies for the longer than usual wait for the latest SR's Fab Five, but I think I made up for it with some fresh inside scoop, analysis and opinion in this BIG, 5,000-word edition. I plan on doing at one more prior to the draft – if not two, depending on how much scoop I come by from tight-lipped One Buc Place between now on April 28. Here's the teaser from the front page of PewterReport.com:

"After re-signing Chris Simms and adding Jeff Garcia and Jake Plummer, what do the Bucs think about Bruce Gradkowski now? Who is the darkhorse for Tampa Bay at No. 4? Who will challenge John Wade in 2007? Why didn't the Bucs address safety in free agency? Get the answers, plus the inside scoop on more draft prospect visits, Shelton Quarles, Anthony Davis, and Tim Rattay in this 5,000-word edition of SR's Fab Five, the premier insider column on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers."

I know we have a lot of new Bucs fans on these message boards since the start of free agency. If you don't know what SR's Fab Five is, it's similar in nature to The Tip Sheet from ESPN's Len Pasquarelli or Monday Morning QB from SI's Peter King – except it is 100 percent Buccaneers-related info and scoop. SR's Fab Fives are just some of the 200 insider columns and articles Pewter Report dishes out to our Pewter Insiders, along with 12 color, glossy Pewter Report monthly magazines each year.

For just $39.99 per year (that's only $3.33 per month), you'll get the BEST inside scoop and expert analysis on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Don't rely on the local newspapers for your Bucs coverage. Educate yourself with the information that only Pewter Report delivers with a subscription to the Pewter Insider.

ACT NOW and get the 2007 Bucs Draft Preview edition of Pewter Report as part of your subscription. Call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or visit http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe today. For the cost of ONE ticket to ONE game, you'll get the best inside scoop on the Bucs ALL YEAR LONG.

Enjoy.

SR

Mex-Buc

Rookie

#1 : April 09, 2007, 01:04:19 AM

If im from San Diego i can still get the magazines and all that stuff you send ?.. just a question...

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 09, 2007, 06:25:56 AM

Absolutely. For our California subscribers, we encourage first class shipping of the magazine to ensure timely delivery. Call our subscriptions department at 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET for more details.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: LONG-AWAITED SR's FAB FIVE IS UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools