Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Cadillac Rumors « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 09, 2007, 08:48:07 AM

Gruden is smokescreening this year like he's never done before. He's topping all of his past efforts by a wide margin. You've got to appreciate the skills of the master.

Wow, you cleverly see through this cunning ruse but 31 other NFL GM's won't. Man, that's some good insight.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 09, 2007, 10:24:34 AM

Wow, you cleverly see through this cunning ruse but 31 other NFL GM's won't. Man, that's some good insight.

You are obviously not a poker player.

#17 : April 09, 2007, 11:53:53 AM

where is all of this "master of the draft" crap coming from?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 09, 2007, 11:58:09 AM

Don't know. Gruden is good at smokescreening, but he hasn't drafted enough yet to give him an overall draft mastery rating.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 09, 2007, 11:59:38 AM

You obviously haven't seen all 3 teams above us slobbering in exactly the same way we have about all the top prospects.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 09, 2007, 12:01:21 PM

You shall be converted to the darkside once the Bucs draft CJ. 8)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 09, 2007, 12:16:25 PM

If this is poker, when is he going to win something?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#22 : April 09, 2007, 12:18:10 PM

You shall be converted to the darkside once the Bucs draft CJ. 8)

lol.... you've got that right. Hopefully under Gruden, hel'll progress not regress as our other young talents have.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 09, 2007, 12:18:24 PM

Lets not get greedy he already won one.

But I am a greedy fan and I want another. :D If he can not provide another Lombardi consider him toast!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 09, 2007, 12:24:43 PM

But I am a greedy fan and I want another. :D If he can not provide another Lombardi consider him toast!
I'm talking a draft win in which his smokescreening helped the Bucs and duped another team.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 09, 2007, 12:31:47 PM

I'm talking a draft win in which his smokescreening helped the Bucs and duped another team.

Only way to dupe another team is if a team trades up and offers crazy compensation.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 09, 2007, 12:45:08 PM

Only way to dupe another team is if a team trades up and offers crazy compensation.
Or to talk up a prospect you don't want so a team ahead of you ignores the player you do want.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 09, 2007, 12:52:11 PM

Or to talk up a prospect you don't want so a team ahead of you ignores the player you do want.

Well did Chicago and Miami really want Carnell? I say honestly no.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 09, 2007, 01:57:10 PM

Caddy>AP

/thread over

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 09, 2007, 02:46:53 PM

Caddy>AP

/thread over

I still believe in Carnell but AP is an amazing talent.  Not sure I agree with that.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Cadillac Rumors « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools