Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Cadillac Rumors « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 09, 2007, 02:52:43 PM

AP is easily a better prospect than Caddy was when we took him but at this point that is all potential and not reality on AP.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 09, 2007, 02:59:50 PM

Without a doubt AP is a better prospect than Caddy coming out.  Some scouts have given AP the same grade as CJ.  That is how high some scouts are on AP and for good reason.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 09, 2007, 03:03:05 PM

I agree,AP is a beast. Larry Johnson/Shaun Alexander type

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 09, 2007, 05:34:29 PM

Caddy>AP

/thread over

I still believe in Carnell but AP is an amazing talent. Not sure I agree with that.
NFL: Caddy-Nearly 2,000 yards
AP-0

#34 : April 09, 2007, 07:00:19 PM

Caddy>AP

> at what?

Caddy is average at best. Granted, he didn't have a lot of talent around him but elite rbs make things happen. Barry Sanders did it for years but i guess thats a bad example. We'll use Frank Gore. Alex Smith is a below average qb and they have mediocre wrs.... everyone in that stadium knew he was getting the ball yet he still ran for almost 1700 yds and caught 61 balls.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 09, 2007, 07:06:33 PM

It's not even debatable AP is a better prospect than Cadillac. If AP came out as a freshman, he would have been drafted higher than Cadillac as a senior.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Cadillac Rumors « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools