Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons Sign Joey Harrington « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
« #15 : April 09, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »

I can't wait until the Falcon fans start calling for him to start.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #16 : April 09, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »

Good pickup for the Falcons.  But methinks they overpaid for him a bit.

The Falcons might suprise some of us this year.

As much as the Falcons make me worry by the way they look on paper, they never come through when the season starts. I honestly believed that the WCO was very suited to Vick's type of play and he never succeeded in it. From his stats alone, he probably regressed.

Harrington is still a Tedford QB who couldn't make well in Martz' scheme. Unless they are able to get rid of several seasons of suck in one offseason, then that Falcon's team will forever underachieve.

tampa4ever

Rookie

« #17 : April 09, 2007, 07:57:06 PM »

damn  :-[they're going to kick our ass

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #18 : April 09, 2007, 08:00:13 PM »

I think this is a good pick up for the Falcons.

Yeah, it is a pretty good pick up for the Falcons.  Joey Harrington will do good with them.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #19 : April 09, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »

Good pickup for the Falcons. But methinks they overpaid for him a bit.

The Falcons might suprise some of us this year.

Harrington is still a Tedford QB who couldn't make well in Martz' scheme. Unless they are able to get rid of several seasons of suck in one offseason, then that Falcon's team will forever underachieve.

Except for the fact that Harrington never played in Martz' scheme.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons Sign Joey Harrington « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools