Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson is the best player in this draft!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

LawFitz

Rookie

: April 09, 2007, 05:46:19 PM

And you're not gonna get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ will be wearing Silver and Black next year.  Moss is a cancer and Al and Kiff have already decided to get rid of the bum one way or another.  They will draft CJ there's nothing you can do about it other than give up a king's ransom to move up to #1.

Det will take Quinn and Cleveland will take JaBustus if you're lucky, which will allow you to take Joe Thomas (which won't be a bad consolation prize, assuming he more Pace/Odgen than Girllery/Madarich).

The really funny part will be when the Raiders take Ryan Kalil in Rd 2.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : April 09, 2007, 05:52:44 PM

Welcome aboard LawFitz!  Calvin Johnson is the best player available in the draft.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 09, 2007, 05:59:07 PM

CJ will be wearing Silver and Black next year. Moss is a cancer and Al and Kiff have already decided to get rid of the bum one way or another. They will draft CJ there's nothing you can do about it other than give up a king's ransom to move up to #1.

Det will take Quinn and Cleveland will take JaBustus if you're lucky, which will allow you to take Joe Thomas (which won't be a bad consolation prize, assuming he more Pace/Odgen than Girllery/Madarich).

I'll be happy if the Raiders take CJ and Kalil; it means the Bucs won't be tempted to take them.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 09, 2007, 06:07:41 PM

::)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 09, 2007, 06:18:31 PM

CJ will be wearing Silver and Black next year. Moss is a cancer and Al and Kiff have already decided to get rid of the bum one way or another. They will draft CJ there's nothing you can do about it other than give up a king's ransom to move up to #1.

I still think the Raiders are going to take Russell. They are putting out a smokescreen concerning CJ in order to see if someone is dumb enough to trade for the #1 pick.

LawFitz

Rookie

#5 : April 09, 2007, 06:28:45 PM

I still think the Raiders are going to take Russell. They are putting out a smokescreen concerning CJ in order to see if someone is dumb enough to trade for the #1 pick.

Possibly, but don't expect CJ to be there at #4.  You better be prepared to at least trade up to #2 if the Raiders truly are dumb enough to buy into the hype and select JaBustus.

LawFitz

Rookie

#6 : April 09, 2007, 06:29:34 PM

I'll be happy if the Raiders take CJ and Kalil; it means the Bucs won't be tempted to take them.

???

You should do cartwheels in your living room if you got these two with your first two picks.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 09, 2007, 06:31:56 PM

???

You should do cartwheels in your living room if you got these two with your first two picks.

No, I'd be slapping my forehead because once again we ignored the defense with our premium draft picks

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 09, 2007, 06:32:29 PM

Okay Al Davis?

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 09, 2007, 06:50:58 PM

CJ will be wearing Silver and Black next year.  Moss is a cancer and Al and Kiff have already decided to get rid of the bum one way or another.  They will draft CJ there's nothing you can do about it other than give up a king's ransom to move up to #1.

You're looking for http://bbs.buccaneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

For most of us here, Thomas is the brass ring, CJ is the consolation prize. 

Research a board before trolling it

#10 : April 09, 2007, 06:53:13 PM

:o :o :o

I think JT had it 3:1 last time we polled.

#11 : April 09, 2007, 06:52:24 PM

#12 : April 09, 2007, 06:54:33 PM

I think its time for a new one.

LawFitz

Rookie

#13 : April 09, 2007, 06:56:15 PM

R U serious???

There's a Joe Thomas in every draft.  There has never been a Calvin Johnson in any draft.  He's a complete freak and will be catching TDs in Oaktown next season!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 09, 2007, 07:12:04 PM

I think its time for a new one.

You think you'll win this time Mr. Gore?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calvin Johnson is the best player in this draft!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools