Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC players of the week « previous next »
Page: 1

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: October 25, 2006, 02:11:23 AM

From Bucs.com----Ronde Barber--NFC defensive player of the week & Matt Bryant--NFC special teams player of the week! Congrats, guys!! ;D ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 25, 2006, 02:13:32 AM

They deserved it!

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 25, 2006, 02:14:36 AM

And  Iorio Gave Bryant an official holiday too!! Awards all around!!!

Edited for political correctness

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 25, 2006, 02:17:07 AM

And that Flake Iorio tore herself away from admiring art and Gave Bryant an official holiday too!! Awards all around!!!

Uhhh...ohkay dude.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : October 25, 2006, 02:22:27 AM

Boid, we have a kinda controversial thing going here about where to put an art museum when there's really not so much of an art collection. Mayor Iorio's in the middle. Now you're up on Tampa trivia! ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 25, 2006, 02:24:28 AM

Boid, we have a kinda controversial thing going here about where to put an art museum when there's really not so much of an art collection. Mayor Iorio's in the middle. Now you're up on Tampa trivia! ;)
Thank you.  I appreciate it.

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 25, 2006, 02:31:46 AM

And she declared Oct 23rd Mat Bryant day....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 25, 2006, 02:34:21 AM

And she declared Oct 23rd Mat Bryant day....

Good for her!  He deserves it!

62 yarders are worth it, IMO.  I will never forget where I was watching that kick.  And if you watched it, neither will you.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : October 25, 2006, 02:38:48 AM

There was equal amount of screaming in the stadium--Buc fans who couldn"t believe it & Iggle fans (way too many of them) who couldn't BELIEVE it. There was a guy holding up a sign after both of Ronde"s ints that said Deja vu all over again! ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 25, 2006, 02:48:51 AM

There was equal amount of screaming in the stadium--Buc fans who couldn"t believe it & Iggle fans (way too many of them) who couldn't BELIEVE it. There was a guy holding upm a sign after both of Ronde"s ints that said Deja vu all over again! ;D
I was sitting behind a group of cats who had their goofy Eagles flag embedded in the couch of the bar, in front of the biggest TV set in the house, there was about 8 of them.

I was in front of them at the bar, the only Buc fan sitting next to my friends (none Buc fans).  All I heard was game over, high fives being slapped all around, HELL YEAHs, etc...and then the kick.

I was so loud, and all the games were either just starting, or getting done with, and everyone looks at me and the set and said WTF happened?  And I am screaming 61 yarder!  Sixty one yards!  HELL F YEAH! 

Later it got changed to a sixty two yarder, and I did it all over again...it was insane!  The eagles fans pulled their flag out, and all left the couch.  A few came up behind me, patted me on the back, said they were from South Philly, and bought me beers.  Said I deserved it, and they deserved to lose that game anyway.  It was awesome, they didn't try to fight, they were all cool.  They were just stunned.

"You got that grin on your face".  LMAO!  I will never forget that one!

coopsxx

Starter
#10 : October 25, 2006, 04:15:20 AM

looking at Matt Bryant he has pretty good career stats, over 80% - i always thought of him a an average journeyman K, but i think its a just that he hasn't had a consistent gig in one city, he is a pretty solid kicker really.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC players of the week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools