Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Agony to extasy « previous next »
Page: 1

mnbuc

Starter
: October 25, 2006, 05:59:38 PM

Ok I know it's already Wensday but I haven't been able to get here before now with my schedule.   What a game on Sunday!  After the Eagles go ahead with the Westbrook td the agony of another 1 point lose began to set in, then the Bucs take the field and move the ball past mid field and are going to make that FG attempt of 62 yrds!!  I have to admit I didn't think that Matt was going to make it but after he kicked it and they showed the ball going towards the goal post right down the middle I was just thinking PLEASE be long enough.  Then the crowd noise and the signal that it was GOOD!!!!!!  What a turn of emotion!!  What a kick!  Way to go BUCS!!   Some may say the season was dead at 0-4 but I was still hopefull a win against the Giants and we are right in the middle of things once again.
What a day, what a game, football ya gotta love it!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 25, 2006, 07:55:44 PM

I was ecstatic as well. ;)

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Agony to extasy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools