Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RIP « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

matt

Starter

RIP
#60 : April 13, 2007, 06:12:13 PM

As a Michigan fan, I certainly enjoyed the Cooper era/error. Lloyd is 1-1 against Tressel in games without Troy Smith. This year Chad Henne and Mike Hart are both fourth year starters and Heisman candidates. Add in the fact that this game is at home, and Lloyd appears to be nearing retirement...and theres a good chance that Michigan should finally win the game again. I must give you props though...you're one of the more classy Ohio State fans.

Matt - I have learned that it takes strong competitors to make a great rivalry. We have one, and that makes it fun - anything can happen! Yes, you guys have the best chance in a long time to take a W from OSU this year...but I'm not giving up on my boys that easily!

Hopefully we'll actually have some healthy running backs this year. Mike Hart (SR.) didn't practice this spring, but should be ready for the fall. Kevin Grady (JR.) is likely out for the season with a torn ACL, but luckily Brandon Miner (SO.) had a pretty good freshman season and had overtaken Grady for the backup position. Carlos Brown (SO.) came in as a highly heralded recruit last year, but didn't get a whole lot of carries. This spring he switched to CB, but it will be interesting to see where he ends up in the fall. Tomorrow is the final spring practice at the Big House. As long as the weather isn't too bad, I plan on going. We HAVE to beat Ohio State this year and make the rivalry competitive again.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RIP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools