Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I haven't seen any love for Pittman.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

: October 25, 2006, 01:15:15 PM

Maybe I missed the thread, but how come no one's patting him on the back for that KO return that got us within shouting distance of that FG?

That was one helluva return, especially for the Bucs..

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 25, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!! BTBF & MP 4-EVER!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 25, 2006, 01:24:13 PM

Maybe I missed the thread, but how come no one's patting him on the back for that KO return that got us within shouting distance of that FG?

That was one helluva return, especially for the Bucs..

I have always defended Sonics corner.  Despite his limited skills at the RB slot he is a valuable member of the team.

coopsxx

Starter
#3 : October 25, 2006, 01:29:18 PM

nah everyone respects Pitt, the most versatile guy on the team, catching, running (sortof,) blocking, and returning.

Also gotta give it up for the guy doing the ol' Ray Lewis character turnaround. hope he's backing up caddy for a while. save us a few roster spots and will always produce in someway. He'll probably a strength and conditioning coach someday.

vipmark

Starter
#4 : October 25, 2006, 01:32:17 PM

Someone did post some Pittman love on a related thread. It was a good return, straight up the middle with very little dancin', Graham had a nice little block which helped Pitt for an extra five yds. As always, there were many factors that helped us win that game. I was amazed that a rookie QB facing a complicated defense managed to save two time-outs for the end of the game.

coopsxx

Starter
#5 : October 25, 2006, 01:39:27 PM

yeh the only one he used was to rearange his Rib-Pads, so we would have had 3, dam rookies, you'd think they would learn to dress themselves, even at Toledo

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 25, 2006, 01:42:14 PM

Pittman already has most of this board on his fan club and plus alot of people have given him props for that return.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 25, 2006, 01:43:26 PM

Pittman already has most of this board on his fan club and plus alot of people have given him props for that return.

Just over a year ago most of this board were on his back.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 25, 2006, 01:55:01 PM

I have always defended Sonics corner. Despite his limited skills at the RB slot he is a valuable member of the team.

That you have, to the point where a couple of years ago we argued about whether the Bucs needed to draft a RB to  replace him...

Looks like we both were a little bit right and wrong on that one, he's become more valuable than I gave him credit for, but he's still no Caddy..

revfish1

Rookie

#9 : October 25, 2006, 01:57:57 PM

Actually, last year I posted a message saying that I thought it ironic that PIttman was getting more respect as a back-up than he ever received as a starter.  Many agreed.

2002 and 2003 he received a lot of criticism, most of it justified.  Ever since Cadillac was drafted however, I have seen very little but praise for both his attitude and his performance.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 25, 2006, 02:04:36 PM

I have always defended Sonics corner. Despite his limited skills at the RB slot he is a valuable member of the team.

That you have, to the point where a couple of years ago we argued about whether the Bucs needed to draft a RB to  replace him...

Looks like we both were a little bit right and wrong on that one, he's become more valuable than I gave him credit for, but he's still no Caddy..

I have always defended him, but don’t remember ever suggesting he is a franchise RB, or anywhere near for that matter.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 25, 2006, 02:10:19 PM

I have always defended him, but don’t remember ever suggesting he is a franchise RB, or anywhere near for that matter.

I never said you did, but you were trying to convince me he was good enough to fill the starter role while I was telling you laying the ball on the ground was what would kill us if he did fill that role.

I remember that clearly, it was the argument that started my hatred of you.. LoL!

j/k

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 25, 2006, 02:26:15 PM

I remember that clearly, it was the argument that started my hatred of you.. LoL!

You are getting old; I doubt you can even remember what you had for breakfast today, and whether you sucked it or put your false teeth in.   :o

TBayJJ

Second String

#13 : October 25, 2006, 02:39:06 PM

I agree, he so underrated. He prolly is one of the best ball catching backs in the league, we need to resign him, he helps us in many ways.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 25, 2006, 03:02:41 PM

You are getting old; I doubt you can even remember what you had for breakfast today, and whether you sucked it or put your false teeth in. :o

7-11 choc chip cookies and a Red Bull, teeth in..
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I haven't seen any love for Pittman.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools