Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There Something Wrong With Posting Threads? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: April 12, 2007, 03:08:55 PM

CP24 = Cadillac Power 24

This isn't CP24...

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 12, 2007, 03:07:45 PM

They're all Bucs or NFL related.  I don't see a problem.  It saves me the trouble of scouring the internet to find them myself.

Ditto. Cadillac 24 keep doin' watcha doin'. I appreciate it.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : April 12, 2007, 02:46:49 PM

People have been bothing me a lot lately for posting threads.  Is it illegal to post too many threads or something?  I don't post threads just to post threads.  If I see something interesting or Bucs related, I'll post it to inform people about it and to discuss it with them.

#3 : April 12, 2007, 02:47:55 PM

Take it as a compliment, as Joe Magrane would say, sneaking a news story past Cadillac 24 is like sneaking sunshine past a rooster.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#4 : April 12, 2007, 02:48:42 PM

Take it as a compliment, as Joe Magrane would say, sneaking a news story past Cadillac 24 is like sneaking sunshine past a rooster.

Thanks I guess.

#5 : April 12, 2007, 02:50:10 PM

Or take it as panic on the eBays.

#6 : April 12, 2007, 02:51:05 PM

I think a lot of people come here to get PR Buccs coverage so bombarding them with every article you find on the web might be a little irrating.  I personally don’t care and don’t read what ESPN, St.Pete Times, the Trib etc etc, write about the Buccs.  The people that are interested might be smart enough to check these other sites themselves.

There are no rules about how many posts you make but I would stick to posting breaking news if I were you.   ;)

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 12, 2007, 02:51:43 PM

They're all Bucs or NFL related.  I don't see a problem.  It saves me the trouble of scouring the internet to find them myself.

#8 : April 12, 2007, 02:53:18 PM

I think a lot of people come here to get PR Buccs coverage so bombarding them with every article you find on the web might be a little irrating. I personally don’t care and don’t read what ESPN, St.Pete Times, the Trib etc etc, write about the Buccs. The people that are interested might be smart enough to check these other sites themselves.

There are no rules about how many posts you make but I would stick to posting breaking news if I were you. ;)

No.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : April 12, 2007, 04:01:24 PM

They're all Bucs or NFL related.  I don't see a problem.  It saves me the trouble of scouring the internet to find them myself.

Ditto. Cadillac 24 keep doin' watcha doin'. I appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

#10 : April 12, 2007, 04:04:33 PM

This makes total sense to me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 12, 2007, 04:05:48 PM

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO.  Better to inform, than to be not informed.

#12 : April 12, 2007, 04:06:37 PM

People have been bothing me a lot lately for posting threads.  Is it illegal to post too many threads or something? I don't post threads just to post threads. If I see something interesting or Bucs related, I'll post it to inform people about it and to discuss it with them.

Post on brotha'!

#13 : April 12, 2007, 04:07:53 PM

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.
I can make you regret saying that..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 12, 2007, 04:08:54 PM

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.
I can make you regret saying that..
Wow.

Aren't we the harbinger of doom.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There Something Wrong With Posting Threads? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools