Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There Something Wrong With Posting Threads? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #15 : April 12, 2007, 04:09:07 PM »

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.

That's exactly what I think.  Thanks for the support.

« #16 : April 12, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.

yea but Boid we know by now that not everyone here is that levelheaded. Sadly, a lot of people who come here have serious issues in their life so they do things like send SR/JF notices that people are breaking rules, and whine and complain about too many threads being made instead of passing over them

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #17 : April 12, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »

No problems on my part.  If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by.  This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs.  Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.

yea but Boid we know by now that not everyone here is that levelheaded. Sadly, a lot of people who come here have serious issues in their life so they do things like send SR/JF notices that people are breaking rules, and whine and complain about too many threads being made instead of passing over them
I agree GC, I agree.

People do get wound up for some silly stuff.  But that is neither here nor there.  We are in agreement though.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #18 : April 12, 2007, 04:13:20 PM »

No problems on my part. If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by. This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs. Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.

I agree GC, I agree.

People do get wound up for some silly stuff. But that is neither here nor there. We are in agreement though.

Good points.  I agree with both of you guys.

« #19 : April 12, 2007, 04:22:26 PM »

No problems on my part. If the thread isn't worth a damn, people will pass it by. This is a Bucs board, post ANYTHING you want about the Bucs. Even if it is about Hovan being a ref, or Caddy signing a deal with Toyota...it is all good IMO. Better to inform, than to be not informed.
I can make you regret saying that..
Wow.

Aren't we the harbinger of doom.
Meh, I was joking...or was I?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #20 : April 12, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »

I can make you regret saying that..
Wow.

Aren't we the harbinger of doom.
Meh, I was joking...or was I?
The tenor of the bulletin board hangs in manic anticipation of your response.  Or are they?

« #21 : April 12, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »

LMAO

harbinger of Doom, that was funny!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

« #22 : April 12, 2007, 04:28:31 PM »

I think the whole overposting thing was a mole hill turned into a mountain. I don't care how many posts a single person makes. So long as it is informative, it's all good.

Now if he was posting a story about a player buying a new pair of shoes, thats a different story.
On the same thought, if he posted about "seeing" that player buy the shoes....

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #23 : April 12, 2007, 04:39:21 PM »

Dear god we can't be getting so whiny that posting Bucs material gets people griped at. Frankly I prefer to use this site as an information aggregator so i don't have to spend my time trolling about the SPT or TT or ESPN or CNNSi for stuff.

I know some folks are very protective of PR's special backpocket-boy viewpoint but seeing people who *gasp* might disagree isn't a bad thing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #24 : April 12, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »

Dear god we can't be getting so whiny that posting Bucs material gets people griped at. Frankly I prefer to use this site as an information aggregator so i don't have to spend my time trolling about the SPT or TT or ESPN or CNNSi for stuff.

I know some folks are very protective of PR's special backpocket-boy viewpoint but seeing people who *gasp* might disagree isn't a bad thing.
I agree Dal...

Too much fiber is a bad thing I guess.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #25 : April 12, 2007, 06:27:23 PM »

"Is There Something Wrong With Posting Threads?"

Yes.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #26 : April 12, 2007, 07:13:32 PM »

the more activity on these boards the better as far as I'm concern.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

« #27 : April 13, 2007, 10:31:23 AM »

Keep up the good work.

« #28 : April 13, 2007, 10:57:12 AM »

The people that are interested might be smart enough to check these other sites themselves.

There are no rules about how many posts you make but I would stick to posting breaking news if I were you. ;)

What he said ^^^^^^^

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #29 : April 13, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

The people that are interested might be smart enough to check these other sites themselves.

There are no rules about how many posts you make but I would stick to posting breaking news if I were you. ;)

What he said ^^^^^^^
LMAO!!
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There Something Wrong With Posting Threads? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools