Boards > Pirate's Cove

NBA Mock Draft. OBF is gonna LOVE This!

(1/7) > >>

rayfsc07:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7966511

3 Gators in the top 8, 4 in the 1st round, Humphrey the odd Gator out. 

OBF loving that Pick at 8.

Ether:
They don't like those type in Oregon, Noah wouldn't make it. Oh and nothing says cemented like a NBA mock draft in April.

rayfsc07:
Of course its not set in stone and doesn't mean a whole lot.  That wasn't the point.

Nevermind.

BucsFanInATL:
WTF, Hawks better start losing some games if we wanna keep that pick. Can't imagine the Suns with Matrix, Horford, and Amare.

Ether:
I lol'd at that first part, though the C's and Wolves are doing so.

BucsFanInATL:
Seriously...all of a sudden we're winning games, when we were actually in the playoff race, that's another story...Even with JJ, Childress, and J-Smoove missing.

rayfsc07:

--- Quote from: MBF on April 13, 2007, 07:04:30 PM ---WTF, Hawks better start losing some games if we wanna keep that pick. Can't imagine the Suns with Matrix, Horford, and Amare.

--- End quote ---

Man, I saw that.

That would be DIRTY.

Plus Green as a backup to Nash (according to this mock), then still have Barbosa, Diaw and co., they would have a great team.

Ether:
I wonder who would fall to round two, three picks for the 'Gic. Hopefully it works out like the last NBADraft.net mock I looked at...Fazekas, Sumpter, and Dudley I believe.

BucsFanInATL:
At 12 I would love to see Conley Jr. to settle the PG position once and for all, letting JJ go back to SG and not have to worry about convering at PG to get our strongest team on the court. Acie Law ain't a bad pick either.

Ether:
Conley Jr. would be a great pick IMO.

Chris Paul would be better though ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version