Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CEO's Homes and Stock Prices « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: April 12, 2007, 01:16:40 PM

How about a new way to make your stock decisions:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003661508_ceohomeindex11.html

A new study makes the case there is a strong correlation between executives' home-buying behavior and stock performance.

The bigger the CEO home, the worse the company's stock fares, according to two academic researchers, who also found that companies with CEOs living in more modest abodes often see their shares outperform.

More interesting is that around a third of CEOs appear to have exercised stock options and sold shares in the 12 months before they bought a home. The shares peaked right before the purchase.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 13, 2007, 03:04:39 PM

There is currently a working theory in the psychological community that many if not most CEOs are in fact sociopaths.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 13, 2007, 03:39:34 PM

There is currently a working theory in the psychological community that many if not most CEOs are in fact sociopaths.

I've seen that theory that at least a lot of them are.

You wonder how much of that ability to climb the rungs on the corporate ladder or the political ladder involve being a soulless drone.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 13, 2007, 10:34:26 PM

Theres a book out called "Snakes in Suits" that covers this topic.  Supposed to be pretty good...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CEO's Homes and Stock Prices « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools