Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carolina road stories....... « previous next »
Page: 1

: April 13, 2007, 10:26:04 PM

Anybody driven there recently or in the past and had some horrible experiences with their highways or roads??

#1 : April 13, 2007, 10:28:44 PM

Yep.

Me and me pals were driving up there for the Panthers - Bucs game, you know just to do it. So we had bought four tickets and stuff, took the money for gas and food. Anyhow after the game we stayed in a hotel and headed home the next day (Tuesday) well we stopped at this restuarant and ate and some stuff happened that probably shouldn't have...I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle to bel-air.

Anyhow why do you ask if you dn't mind my curiosity?

#2 : April 13, 2007, 10:29:29 PM

My wife, mother in law, and I drove upto Winston Salem for a wedding last week; and I have never seen a highway where the on ramp and the exits both blend in together at certain parts nearly getting you or the other driver killed!!  [banghead]

#3 : April 13, 2007, 10:30:07 PM

Yep, same in Georgia.

#4 : April 13, 2007, 10:31:51 PM

I mean I ended up missing my exit on 2-3 different occasions and having everyone in the car get upset with me, but it was because there was somebody entering the highway who would've smashed us all to hell if I tried to exit!!  >:(

MBF

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 13, 2007, 10:32:18 PM

Yep, same in Georgia.
Only in the rural areas, son. Not the same thing on the interstate.

#6 : April 13, 2007, 10:32:54 PM

Well yeah, I meant the rural areas, where you have a hill leading up down from the turn and can't tell if a car is coming. Death trap I tell you.

#7 : April 13, 2007, 10:34:04 PM

Chrispy as driver / man of the car, you should've told them to shut up and let you do your duty.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 13, 2007, 10:36:24 PM

Yep, I for one hate backseat drivers.

#9 : April 13, 2007, 10:37:56 PM

Oh I definitely told everyone that I needed SILENCE or I was pulling over like a disgruntled school bus driver!!  >:(
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carolina road stories....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools