Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who's The Play By Play Guy With Ball-Dinger « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

: October 25, 2006, 07:37:22 PM

Sorry if this was posted about before, but I just heard it today and hadn't seen anything. When McNabb was taking the Eagles down field before the half, the play by play says, I quote, "and unlike Tampa Bay they've got a kicker in David Akers who can do something with a little field position." These guys are the two most media bottle fed announcers I have ever seen. They pull into town, promptly park their heads in the ass of the biggest star player at the game (which is never a Buc) and proceed to camp out their through Sunday.  I wish we could have Rich Gannon every game.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 25, 2006, 07:41:30 PM

Cant blame them. Akers is a probowler and Bryant couldnt even get a 30 yarder.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 25, 2006, 07:58:46 PM

No, but Tampa Bay's kicker preceded to hit one from 62, how'd you like to be the guy basically saying he sucks 1 hour before he kicks the second longest field goal of all time. Besides that would have been around a 50 yard kick before half, Gruden may well have decided to punt even if it was Akers on our team. I still hear, even Big Dog, saying that Gruden ego is with offense, that he wants to score 40 points every game. Gruden wants to win ball games, and if that means relying on his defense you better believe he's going to do it. If that means running the ball, and kicking field goals, and playing special teams he'll do it.

My only point is that these guys don't even study football, that or their just stupid (Ball-Dinger) because every game they just spend the whole game. "That is why he is the best player in the game. (McNabb) " Or "I measure Michael Vick in three ways (thats as high as I can count.)"

I would pay to be able to hear the game called by someone knowledgable every week like Aikman, Gannon, or Simms.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 25, 2006, 08:15:56 PM

Whoever it was he's terrible. That's expected when you're 2-4.....

There should be Troy and Buck doing the game this weekend.....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 25, 2006, 08:17:57 PM

It was Brad Sham.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 25, 2006, 10:05:37 PM

who likes to play with Ball-dinger?  I hear strahan likes to do that ... oh you mean in the booth.  ah who cares they'll stink anyway.

#6 : October 25, 2006, 10:35:15 PM

If they mentioned the heat again I was going to throw a rock at my speakers just so I didn't have to listen to them....'IT'S HOTTT!!!!' WAAAA

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 25, 2006, 10:38:10 PM

Baldinger.

Make sense now?

#8 : October 25, 2006, 10:40:00 PM

Baldinger.

Make sense now?
Makes sense for his fetish with Philly, but his jaw is surgically attached to Mikey Vick's pelvis area

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 25, 2006, 10:42:36 PM

Baldinger.

Make sense now?
Makes sense for his fetish with Philly, but his jaw is surgically attached to Mikey Vick's pelvis area
Well his groin is attached to McNabbs face, so that must be quite  a sight.

#10 : October 25, 2006, 10:44:34 PM

Baldinger.

Make sense now?
Well his groin is attached to McNabbs face, so that must be quite a sight.
so that's why McNabb threw up....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 25, 2006, 10:50:34 PM

Baldinger.

Make sense now?
Well his groin is attached to McNabbs face, so that must be quite a sight.
so that's why McNabb threw up....

BP1

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 26, 2006, 12:23:20 AM

Sorry if this was posted about before, but I just heard it today and hadn't seen anything. When McNabb was taking the Eagles down field before the half, the play by play says, I quote, "and unlike Tampa Bay they've got a kicker in David Akers who can do something with a little field position." These guys are the two most media bottle fed announcers I have ever seen. They pull into town, promptly park their heads in the ass of the biggest star player at the game (which is never a Buc) and proceed to camp out their through Sunday. I wish we could have Rich Gannon every game.

He said it more than once. He said it when the Bucs punted instead of trying like a 50 yd FG.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who's The Play By Play Guy With Ball-Dinger « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools