Boards > Pirate's Cove

If women want equality...

(1/17) > >>

krazybuc:
...then how bout ya follow the same standards men do.

more specifically... if you're at a football game, take off your hat during the national anthem. guys do it, there's absolutely no reason women shouldnt. and if you're near a guy that doesnt, feel free to throw his hat on the floor for him.

Chrispy0515:
There's times that I haven't done it and I would freakin dare anyone to lay a finger on my hat(we would be rolling down the stairs exchanging punches). ;) :o

cyberdude557:
I never noticed that they didn't take it off.

Ether:

--- Quote from: Chrispy0515 on April 14, 2007, 06:09:10 PM ---There's times that I haven't done it and I would freakin dare anyone to lay a finger on my hat(we would be rolling down the stairs exchanging punches). ;) :o

--- End quote ---
Wow, show some respect for the people who died for your freedom. Quite disrepctful, and even more so is your poor attitude about someone (a veteran for example) removing your hat and you 'fighting' him.

GulfShore:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but taking your hat off for the national anthem is only required for those in uniform, etc. I don't think it's a requirment for anyone else, in fact, I've never done it (because of that reason) and I don't feel the least bit feminine in any way. :-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version