Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 15, 2007, 06:51:31 PM

Posting pics of your dad or is that the uncle that molested you years ago??

Funny? Not really.

It's freaking PATHETIC that you're a 40 year old man, I'm 15, and I've got you saying things like this.

You are a freaking tool bud.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

catch2355

Practice Squad

#46 : April 15, 2007, 01:15:57 PM

The way I act on here is nothing more than a REACTION to things said to me most the time, so as long as those things aren't said to me in person (and they're usually not) then it's all good with nothing to worry about.

you should work on your reactions....i believe you wished cancer on someones kids in a thread a while ago...thats just evil

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 15, 2007, 01:18:19 PM

First off it's my God given right to take my hat off or leave it on during the anthem, and it doesn't make me any more or any less respectful than someone else who does do it. And trust me it doesn't matter who is around me at any game, you touch my hat and you are disrespecting ME and we will both probably end up tossed out for getting into a brawl over it(and no one has even come close to trying to do that yet).
Of course it is your God given right, and you can leave it on, but don't fool yourself. It is disrespectful.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#48 : April 15, 2007, 01:20:19 PM

About as disrespectful as an elephant pooping on a tiger in your sig M-Bug??  ;)

#49 : April 15, 2007, 01:22:18 PM

you should work on your reactions....i believe you wished cancer on someones kids in a thread a while ago...thats just evil

No; my mother has brain cancer right now, and it was a head cold that I wished on somebody and their whole family for making fun of me having a 102 fever and being very sick(which I didn't find funny at all).

#50 : April 15, 2007, 01:24:51 PM

Actually he told some guy that he hopes his infant and his wife comes down with a 100+ temperature after the guy so 'so what' in regards to him whining about his SB party being cancelled, on the Red Board.

Class response really.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#51 : April 15, 2007, 03:19:41 PM

Actually he told some guy that he hopes his infant and his wife comes down with a 100+ temperature after the guy so 'so what' in regards to him whining about his SB party being cancelled, on the Red Board.

Class response really.

true.  chrispy you are a saint. im sorry for judging you

#52 : April 15, 2007, 06:25:42 PM

Oh I think, aim, and fire with every post Ether; and sorry if get's your widdle feelins all hurt.  :'(

#53 : April 15, 2007, 06:21:18 PM

Hey, if you don't want an over the top response quit knocking on my door for one.  ;)

#54 : April 15, 2007, 06:21:55 PM

Because clearly it would be harder for you to think before you post.

#55 : April 15, 2007, 06:26:35 PM

Nobody who ever types 'widdle' and assumes they are being clever would hurt my feelings.

#56 : April 15, 2007, 06:34:43 PM

Awwww, aren't you the coolest.  :-

catch2355

Practice Squad

#57 : April 15, 2007, 06:41:57 PM

Nobody who ever types 'widdle' and assumes they are being clever would hurt my feelings.

anybody who types "widdle" cannot be older than a 13 yr old

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#58 : April 15, 2007, 06:44:56 PM

First off it's my God given right to take my hat off or leave it on during the anthem, and it doesn't make me any more or any less respectful than someone else who does do it. And trust me it doesn't matter who is around me at any game, you touch my hat and you are disrespecting ME and we will both probably end up tossed out for getting into a brawl over it(and no one has even come close to trying to do that yet).

Someone disrespects you, so you, as a grown man, turn around do disrespect them WORSE by getting into a freaking fist fight in a public place.

Great logic, sounds like that of a trashy redneck to me. If you are a grown man and you get in a fight in a public place full of children because someone touches your freaking hat then you are a giant immature **CENSORED**bag.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#59 : April 15, 2007, 06:45:37 PM

^
Or they are caling someone else out sarcastically as a 13 year old.  ::)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools