Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#60 : April 15, 2007, 06:48:24 PM

Chrispy, I would not be getting into a brawl with you. I haven't been in a fight since I was 14 or 15. I
matured and realized how infantile fighting was/is.

Joe, i swurr to GOD if u tuch my friggin' hat ima kick urr ass you SOB. Dun mess wif me!!

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#61 : April 15, 2007, 06:48:58 PM

I am conviced that PR is full of nothing but tough guys.

Weird.

#62 : April 15, 2007, 06:49:50 PM

Posting pics of your dad or is that the uncle that molested you years ago??
Lame, and just purely over the lines.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#63 : April 15, 2007, 06:50:33 PM

And that statement makes you look like the ass that you are Seed, because you are saying that it's o'kay for someone to DISRESPECT another person by grabbing their hat, because they feel they are being disrespectful to the anthem(both are one in the same idiot).  ::)

It's not ok, but you're trying to freaking tell me that reacting by turning around and starting a freaking fight in front of children IS okay??

How retarded are you?? Learn how to deal with someone disrespecting you as a man, not a child. Freaking fighting someone is not the way to solve your problems.

You sound like the coke head you were. I guess you never really snapped out of it.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#64 : April 15, 2007, 06:52:02 PM

And all of this in a thread titled 'if women want equality'.....things that make you go hmmm

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#65 : April 15, 2007, 06:53:16 PM

I think its sad that in 40 years the only way Chrispy has learned how to deal with his problems is by fighting in public. How immature is that?

[/b]

#66 : April 15, 2007, 06:53:41 PM

I can honestly say I've never seen a kid's lunch money be stolen.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#67 : April 15, 2007, 06:54:23 PM

And you sound like the sissy back in school who easily gave up his lunch money at the first hint of danger.

Ohhh, and if you're 15 that is probably STILL going on in high school.

No, I sound like the kid back in school who grew up to become your boss because I use logic and stay cool while you fight and become a worthless drug addict member of society.

[/b]

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#68 : April 16, 2007, 07:19:49 AM

Chrispy,

You've been suspended from the PewterReport.com message boards for multiple infractions of the board rules. I suggest you re-read the board rules during your 10-day suspension.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#69 : April 15, 2007, 06:56:43 PM

That teaches loud mouth jerks to keep to themselves ubnless they do wanna be in a good fight.

Loudmoths? Aren't you the guy who's going off about my dad and my uncle molesting me?

LOL this is a freaking joke, no way you are 40. It's crazy to me that a grown man is actually typing these words, hahaha.

[/b]

#70 : April 15, 2007, 06:57:32 PM

God I hope my son is not a worthless wuss like you seed.  :o
Okay back off, you don't even know Seed. I would hope if you have a kid (and I'm really holding back on what I want to say about you breeding) he grows up to be as mature and insightful as Seed is at his age.

You're out of touch with society, people don't fight for respect anymore, we've grown as a culture to the point where that's not necesary. You've been left in the stone ages.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#71 : April 15, 2007, 06:57:55 PM

God I hope my son is not a worthless wuss like you seed.  :o

My first reaction is not to kick someone's ass, so I am a 'worthless wuss'.

No wonder you went nowhere in life and ended up a worthless drug addict.

[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#72 : April 15, 2007, 06:59:07 PM

You guys are all going to get in trouble if you don't chill out!

#73 : April 15, 2007, 06:59:13 PM

Words from another lil wuss; you guys wouldn't have lasted a week in the neighborhood that Chev and myself grew up at.  ::)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#74 : April 15, 2007, 06:59:43 PM

Seed has become more mature over the last year or so.  It's weird I almost feel like I have "watched" Seed "grow up."   :D
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools