Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 15, 2007, 07:01:06 PM

Words from another lil wuss; you guys wouldn't have lasted a week in the neighborhood that Chev and myself grew up at.  ::)

If you think the only way to get through life is to go around 'kicking ass' then I've got nothing to say to you.

You obviously didn't last, you ended up a coke addict.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#76 : April 15, 2007, 07:01:19 PM

Words from another lil wuss; you guys wouldn't have lasted a week in the neighborhood that Chev and myself grew up at.  ::)
Okay Chrispy you're right, I'm not even sure how I surived after they cut the cord to be honest. I'm hardly mammal.

#77 : April 15, 2007, 07:03:50 PM

Hmmmm haven't done drugs in 13 YEARS, so I think that would make your statement stupid and very inaccurate young man. And I also haven't been in a fight in longer than that, because I know how to carry myself and I am not a small dude by no means.  ;)

#78 : April 15, 2007, 07:04:56 PM

I've never been in a fight in my life, never really been close. Hustler for life, no heaven for a gangsta. Wasn't even about being 6'3, it's about the words you flow when you open your hole.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#79 : April 15, 2007, 07:11:56 PM

And that statement makes you look like the ass that you are Seed, because you are saying that it's o'kay for someone to DISRESPECT another person by grabbing their hat, because they feel they are being disrespectful to the anthem(both are one in the same idiot). ::)

he didnt say it was okay for someone to disrespect you he said it was more disrespectful of you to fight him in public...idiot

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 15, 2007, 07:12:52 PM

okay... for a few people's good that apparently can't see the line because it's wayyyy too far behind em.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools