Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The importance of Jake « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 15, 2007, 04:50:43 PM

An odd article..rather conflicting. He insinuates Allen has been embarrassed byt the whole thing
but then goes on to say how the Bucs could gain from this.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : April 15, 2007, 08:29:35 PM

I like that Allen negotiated us into a no lose situation. Or better put, win-win. Bruce is my idol. kHe should run for President, not his bro. Imagine him with the North Koreans, Iranians and China. The thought is thrilling! For now however, I will be happy with an 8-8 or a 9-7 season that is sollid.
What the.....? ??? ???

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : April 15, 2007, 08:37:01 PM

So none of you actually read the story that makes Allen look a tad silly? Plummer could say 'screw all of you' & that makes this what it already is---a totally pointless trade & a waste of time & space discussing it. Trying to make yourself look brilliant doesn't always work.

#18 : April 15, 2007, 08:38:32 PM

So none of you actually read the story that makes Allen look a tad silly? Plummer could say 'screw all of you' & that makes this what it already is---a totally pointless trade & a waste of time & space discussing it. Trying to make yourself look brilliant doesn't always work.
It's not really worthless, he's our prisoner.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : April 15, 2007, 08:40:06 PM

Yhat's ridiculous. Retiring will solve that. And Plummer is a different cat & may not give a crap at all.

#20 : April 15, 2007, 08:43:55 PM

Yhat's ridiculous. Retiring will solve that. And Plummer is a different cat & may not give a crap at all.
Then we get money back, his loss, our gain.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : April 15, 2007, 08:47:33 PM

Your gain? The only ones gaining from the money are the Glazers. And I bet it doesn't effect my new seat deposit!!!

#22 : April 15, 2007, 08:56:08 PM

Oh wow, you're not really going to make a deal about if I say 'we' when talking about a sports team are you? We / us is easier than 'The Bucs'.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : April 15, 2007, 09:00:35 PM

The money doesn't go on the cap, either. Just the Glazers' pocket.

#24 : April 15, 2007, 09:01:08 PM

Good, maybe it'll pay for a new paint job at the RayJ.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : April 15, 2007, 09:11:26 PM

I'll settle for no new seat licenses.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 16, 2007, 01:44:59 PM

Karen is complaining about this because she complains about everything the FO does here. 

1) we trade him for more than we paid --> Bucs Win
2) He really retires, and we get 7million --> Bucs win
3) He changes his mind and decides to play --> Bucs win

Only #1 = a win. 2 means Malcom and the Juniors get paid. We, as in the Bucs, get diddly. He plays, we get diddly since Plummer <> value.

So you think after the Bears burn through Grossman and SoB they are gonna: a. Still be contenders b. Trade for SoBII As for the Beagles you are asking if they are dumb and since they don't show signs of stupid, no they won't trade a high end pick for a low-end player. They didn't want Garcia back and Garcia> Plummer so they think their backup situation is just fine as is.  Plummer is no savior, ask Shanny about that, and no one else thinks he is.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 16, 2007, 10:25:47 AM

I'll settle for no new seat licenses.

Just drop your season tickets and you will be assured of no new seat licenses. Don't like it? Don't pay. There's a half dozen waiting to take your place, you won't be missed.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : April 16, 2007, 11:18:48 AM

Too bad, I intend to stay. But new seat licenses sucks.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 16, 2007, 11:23:10 AM

Too bad, I intend to stay.

Then what are you complaining about? There's no gun against your head to buy season tickets.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The importance of Jake « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools