Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The importance of Jake « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 16, 2007, 11:30:01 AM

Too bad, I intend to stay. But new seat licenses sucks.

I am a Club Seat season ticketholder in Ohio.  I obviously missed this.  What is the rumor?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 16, 2007, 11:30:30 AM

Too bad, I intend to stay.

Then what are you complaining about? There's no gun against your head to buy season tickets.
I think her original point was why should any fan care about the Glazers potentially recouping some of Jake's signing bonus?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 16, 2007, 11:37:36 AM

I think her original point was why should any fan care about the Glazers potentially recouping some of Jake's signing bonus?

She's complaining about seat licenses. It's like people who drive Hummers complaining about the cost of gas.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : April 16, 2007, 11:39:38 AM

Originally the seat licenses were to help pay for the stadium that the city paid for. What would renewing them pay for now?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 16, 2007, 11:48:30 AM

Originally the seat licenses were to help pay for the stadium that the city paid for. What would renewing them pay for now?

They would pay for your license to buy your season tickets. Isn't it rather obvious?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : April 16, 2007, 11:50:45 AM

You either don't get it or you work for the Bucs.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 16, 2007, 11:51:14 AM

What would renewing them pay for now?

The Little Glazer kids need a new condo....you have questions about this?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 16, 2007, 11:54:00 AM

I like that Allen negotiated us into a no lose situation.  Or better put, win-win.  Bruce is my idol.  kHe should run for President, not his bro.  Imagine him with the North Koreans, Iranians and China.  The thought is thrilling!  For now however, I will be happy with an 8-8 or a 9-7 season that is sollid.

One wonder at this dream scenario of a "contender" losing a QB and deciding to toss amazing draft picks at us for....Jake Plummer. Because if you are a contender that's the answer when Manning or Brady goes down. Right.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 16, 2007, 11:56:10 AM

She's complaining about seat licenses. It's like people who drive Hummers complaining about the cost of gas.

Your gain? The only ones gaining from the money are the Glazers. And I bet it doesn't effect my new seat deposit!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 16, 2007, 11:56:59 AM

You either don't get it or you work for the Bucs.

I do get it. You're the one that's apparently struggling with the concepts of supply and demand and capitalism.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 16, 2007, 11:58:24 AM

Feel Real Good: 

"And I bet it doesn't effect my new seat deposit!!!"

We'll overlook the mis-use of the word "effect" when she meant "affect".

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#41 : April 16, 2007, 11:59:26 AM

Too bad, I intend to stay.

Then what are you complaining about? There's no gun against your head to buy season tickets.
If that is it, it is a good point. There is no reason for me to care about them making more money to pour into their kickball team.

PewterReportHM

Starter
#42 : April 16, 2007, 12:00:26 PM

I still think it is a no-lose scenario.

He doesn't count against the cap unless he reports.
The Bucs have his rights for 3 years and will certainly do as well or better than a 4th rounder in a trade.
The Bucs can recover money if he retires.
If he plays, the Bucs will at worst have a very experienced back-up.

Not a dream scenario, but nothing to get all upset over either

HM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#43 : April 16, 2007, 12:01:04 PM

My thanks to the freaking spelling police. And it's always good to have a player who doesn't want to play.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 16, 2007, 12:03:45 PM

My thanks to the freaking spelling police.

Yor welkum. Enjoy your new seat licenses.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The importance of Jake « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools