Boards > Pirate's Cove

GO SOX!!!

(1/5) > >>

CutthroatKerley:
Back in first, hopefully to stay!

Ether:
Hopefully Dice K tears his labrum and Curt Schilling loses a foot.

Ether:
Actually that's wrong, I just hope Theo stays GM and Henry the owner....Sox are going down in flames within 2-3 years.

Lynch47:

--- Quote from: Ether on April 14, 2007, 11:43:21 PM ---Hopefully Dice K tears his labrum and Curt Schilling loses a foot.

--- End quote ---
Dont hold back how do you really feel?

CutthroatKerley:
Our pitching staff is so stacked this year, any team is going to have trouble scoring runs. I feel a World Series this year.

Lynch47:
Relax my man its April

Ironphist:
April predictions on the world series are up there with August superbowl predictions.  the sox are no different than anybody else - couple injuries, Ortiz discovers coke, theo finds out about women, loss of focus, yadda yadda yadda - next thing you know you're the Cincinnati Bengals...

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: Ironphist on April 16, 2007, 10:12:44 AM ---April predictions on the world series are up there with August superbowl predictions. the sox are no different than anybody else - couple injuries, Ortiz discovers coke, theo finds out about women, loss of focus, yadda yadda yadda - next thing you know you're the Cincinnati Bengals...

--- End quote ---
LOL

joedav01:
I hope for nothing but misery for Red Sox fans.  Especially, the one's that do not live in New England.  One of the biggest bandwagon group of losers of all time. Wait until Pappelbon's shoulder gives out again. That will be fun.

TbayBucs:

--- Quote from: jd77 on April 16, 2007, 10:55:01 AM ---I hope for nothing but misery for Red Sox fans. Especially, the one's that do not live in New England. One of the biggest bandwagon group of losers of all time. Wait until Pappelbon's shoulder gives out again. That will be fun.

--- End quote ---

You couldnt have said it better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version