Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GO SOX!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

klb55

Starter

#15 : April 17, 2007, 03:27:12 AM

I hope for nothing but misery for Red Sox fans. Especially, the one's that do not live in New England. One of the biggest bandwagon group of losers of all time. Wait until Pappelbon's shoulder gives out again. That will be fun.

Red Sox fans all of a sudden appeared everywhere.  What a bunch of gutless wonders.  It is pretty easy to support your team after they win.  They run around with brand new caps on acting like Boston is the greatest team of all time.  What a joke.  Red Sox fans are the biggest turds in all of sports.

#16 : April 17, 2007, 06:16:25 PM

LOL, I finally get why you Rays fans hate all the Sox fans so much, klb55 just said it all. You guys can't comprehend how Sox fans actually love and support their team and travel all over the country to see them. You don't understand what a large fanbase is because YOU DON"T HAVE ONE. That ugly excuse for a stadium your Rays play in is always ghost town. Great fans...

#17 : April 17, 2007, 06:17:37 PM

Oh and Ether, for the record, Josh Beckett will be in the Cy Young running this year. Hanley Ramirez has great potential, but at this point in his career has accomplished NOTHING when compared with what Beckett has done.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#18 : April 17, 2007, 06:18:56 PM

Oh and Ether, for the record, Josh Beckett will be in the Cy Young running this year. Hanley Ramirez has great potential, but at this point in his career has accomplished NOTHING when compared with what Beckett has done.
Must be nice to buy championships....isn't that what you second rate, cry baby fans whined about for years? Red Sox...largest payroll ever to win a World Series.

#19 : April 17, 2007, 06:25:06 PM

Don't care how its done, a championship is a championship.

#20 : April 17, 2007, 06:26:19 PM

Right, and Manny Ramirez will win a Gold Glove.

#21 : April 17, 2007, 06:33:00 PM

Lol, well at least he makes things interesting in the outfield... His goofyness is entertaining

#22 : April 17, 2007, 06:58:36 PM

Lol, well at least he makes things interesting in the outfield... His goofyness is entertaining
How about Coco Crisp!

#23 : April 17, 2007, 07:03:33 PM

Ugh I hope hes gone by mid-season

klb55

Starter

#24 : April 17, 2007, 09:04:22 PM

LOL, I finally get why you Rays fans hate all the Sox fans so much, klb55 just said it all. You guys can't comprehend how Sox fans actually love and support their team and travel all over the country to see them. You don't understand what a large fanbase is because YOU DON"T HAVE ONE. That ugly excuse for a stadium your Rays play in is always ghost town. Great fans...

Everything in your post in not applicable to me.  I've got a little surprise for you.  I was born and raised in Jersey and always was and always will be a NYY's fan.  The Boston Red Sox's fans are now all of a sudden everywhere.  I don't understand the arrogance of the Red Sox's fans because you've won 1 World Series in the past 85 years.  I don't like the attitude of most NYY fans but I know that they have always been there unlike the Red Sox's fans.  Red Sox.....lol

#25 : April 17, 2007, 09:06:54 PM

Ugly excuse for a stadium? Okay, says the man who's team plays in a rat's fest.  Like ZOMG you sell out every night, that must mean you're real fans.

You think Beckett > Hanley, you don't know baseball.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#26 : April 17, 2007, 09:12:53 PM

Don't care how its done, a championship is a championship.
Forked tongue. Now Red Sox fans don't care.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#27 : April 17, 2007, 09:56:52 PM

Ugly excuse for a stadium? Okay, says the man who's team plays in a rat's fest. Like ZOMG you sell out every night, that must mean you're real fans.

You think Beckett > Hanley, you don't know baseball.

Beckett looks back in Marlin form actually.

As far as accomplishments Beckett > Hanley.

Hanley had a VERY good rookie year, but Beckett is the more accomplished player and is still just 26 and looks ot be entering his prime.  Last season is looking more and more like an anomaly day after day.  Beckett will have a very nice year IMO, and will be in the running for Cy Young.

Judging a guy based on 1 bad year is ignorant.  Shame on you JD.  Beckett IS better than everyone on that list, and the only one close is Hanley.  Hanley will have to do it longer than 1 year to be at that level with a WS MVP who has had a good career outside of 1 year.

Who do you think these 2 guys are?

A:  3.80 career ERA, 1.24 WHIP, 4.19 lgERA, 2.6 K:BB, 8.5 K:9,
B: 3.80 career ERA, 1.39 WHIP, 4.45 lgERA, 2.2 K:BB, 9.4 K:9

Which of those is better?  Be honest now.

#28 : April 17, 2007, 10:00:21 PM

How in the heck are you going to throw Kazmir out there. Kaz is 23. Beckett is 27 and has been around six years.  I would hope his numbers are close to Kaz who had a bloated ERA his first two seasons not to mention pitching as a 21 year old.

Oh and give me a choice of Hanley or Beckett, you take Hanley, there aren't nearly as many good SS as 2nd tier SP.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 17, 2007, 10:10:49 PM

Lets see a team that is over 100 years old or a 10 year old expansion team....who do you think would have a larger fan base?

The Bucs and Lightning are also expansion teams that had to build their fan bases too.  It takes time and winning to build a fan base.

Red Sox fans seriously are the most ignorant fan in all of sports.  Why doesn't Boston sell out the Garden for the Bruins?  They have won several Stanley Cups and play in a "hockey town."  The Lightning are a 15 year old expansion team in FLorida and are 3rd in the NHL in attendance. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GO SOX!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools