Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling on the Buckeyes on this Board! Oden, Conley, Cook to the NBA « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

: April 15, 2007, 03:37:50 PM

Anybody got an update on this story? "Fresman to declare for the NBA...." They're all supposed to be deciding something today with there families. I'm a displaced Buckeye and have not heard any news on this yet.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/college/osu/2007/04/12/ddn041207osubb.html

Come on, you guy's know as a Buckeye I'm clinging to the HOPE these guys give us one more year!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#1 : April 15, 2007, 03:43:52 PM

I heard this a few days ago.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 15, 2007, 04:01:04 PM

I heard this a few days ago.

I know Ray - you hit me with this one in another thread but I didn't see a link for it. So I started to look for one and found this one.

There is some doubt and that is what I'm asking my OSU buds to comment on! The story says that, although they have not yet decided, the reporter puts the odds at 90% - 95% that they'll declare.

I've also heard that Cook wants to stay - early in the year the story was that Daequan Cook holds the key to all of them!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : April 15, 2007, 04:08:51 PM

I think Oden and Conley are as good as gone. Maybe some hope with Cook, but Oden and Conley will enter.  Conley's dad has already filed papers to become an agent, and will represent Oden and his son for sure.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : April 15, 2007, 05:21:06 PM

Gone, gone, & gone.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 15, 2007, 05:27:04 PM

Gone, gone, & gone.

I said BUCKEYE'S !!!

Stop trying to rub it in!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : April 15, 2007, 05:46:44 PM

Gone, gone, & gone.

I said BUCKEYE'S !!!

Stop trying to rub it in!
You know better than that! They are gone, I'm not rubbing it in, & all of ours are gone, too. :-*

MBF

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 15, 2007, 05:49:28 PM

Oden should've stayed, because Kevin Durant is gonna be a huge contender for that #1 pick. If Memphis have any balls they'd take Durant.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 15, 2007, 05:50:09 PM

Yes Karen but yours got what they came for!

I can understand why Oden's 'agent' wants him to leave - the injury he sustained this year could have ended his career. he feels bad about leaving OSU and Matta with some unfinished business.

He has an NBA game now, but he's just beggining to learn how to play with heart!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : April 15, 2007, 05:59:19 PM

Now that is one thing our 'Gator Boys" or as SI called them 'History Boys' had buckets of---heart. At times that was all they had to win with. Thier love for basketball, Florida, & most of all their love for each other.  Heart!

#10 : April 15, 2007, 06:01:49 PM

And then they all rode off into the rainbow on the other side of the sky and held hands while dancing in circles taking turns singing them dirty rap songs while the marjiuna burned.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 15, 2007, 06:05:46 PM

Gone, gone, & gone.

BTW, since my Buckeye Buds aren't coming through - you didn't happen to have a link for this - did you?

Now that is one thing our 'Gator Boys" or as SI called them 'History Boys' had buckets of---heart. At times that was all they had to win with. Thier love for basketball, Florida, & most of all their love for each other. Heart!

I will agree with this - ALL the Gators played with heart last year as well as this year!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 15, 2007, 06:08:04 PM

And then they all rode off into the rainbow on the other side of the sky and held hands while dancing in circles taking turns singing them dirty rap songs while the marjiuna burned.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#13 : April 15, 2007, 06:10:46 PM

Oden's game is NOT NBA ready yet.  But he has so much potential and is BIG, so he'll go at worst #2.

#14 : April 15, 2007, 06:11:28 PM

I'm talking about the FULL OF HEART Gator boys apparently.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling on the Buckeyes on this Board! Oden, Conley, Cook to the NBA « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools