Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling on the Buckeyes on this Board! Oden, Conley, Cook to the NBA « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 15, 2007, 06:12:42 PM

And then they all rode off into the rainbow on the other side of the sky and held hands while dancing in circles taking turns singing them dirty rap songs while the marjiuna burned.

Wow, this looks familiar...FUNNY (as I have no idea what ETHER was saying either) but familiar!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

#16 : April 15, 2007, 06:13:47 PM

And then they all rode off into the rainbow on the other side of the sky and held hands while dancing in circles taking turns singing them dirty rap songs while the marjiuna burned.

Wow, this looks familiar...FUNNY (as I have no idea what MJS was saying either) but familiar!
I'm not MJS.

#17 : April 15, 2007, 06:14:16 PM

Now that is one thing our 'Gator Boys" or as SI called them 'History Boys' had buckets of---heart. At times that was all they had to win with. Thier love for basketball, Florida, & most of all their love for each other.  Heart!

There, now that makes more sense.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#18 : April 15, 2007, 06:14:45 PM

This thread has offically turned Amaechi.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 15, 2007, 06:15:15 PM

Wow, this looks familiar...FUNNY (as I have no idea what MJS was saying either) but familiar!
I'm not MJS.

Sorry Ether my bad - head said one thing, fingers typed another. You caught me before I could change it!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 15, 2007, 06:25:38 PM

I can assure everyone I didn't get the pic from there, I don't bother visiting that dump

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 15, 2007, 06:20:11 PM

This thread has offically turned Amaechi.

Yeah - trying to wait for my buddies to comment and we got sidetracked.

#22 : April 15, 2007, 06:25:08 PM

So wait, the person who complains about TBBB goes there still?

Makes sense.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : April 15, 2007, 06:23:13 PM

The reason it looks familiar is because you saw that freaking bunny thing on TBBB. I don't remember where but where I read about Oden they said the others were going, too.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 15, 2007, 06:24:15 PM

It's on TBBBB? Well, I certainly didn't get it from there...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : April 15, 2007, 06:26:52 PM

I'm not complaining about it & lots of people go there to read. And I know Buc Buckeye does as well.

#26 : April 15, 2007, 06:27:49 PM

Well certainly that makes it A-okay!

ranman

Pro Bowler

#27 : April 15, 2007, 06:50:00 PM

Back to the topic on hand.  All are waiting for Conley Sr. to get his final approval for his agent's license.  All three will deaclare only to see where they would go.  I fully expect to see Oden gone.  I am still holding out hope Cook and Conley return.  With Oden gone, they are still predicted to be top five next year.......

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#28 : April 15, 2007, 07:06:19 PM

Back to the topic on hand. All are waiting for Conley Sr. to get his final approval for his agent's license. All three will deaclare only to see where they would go. I fully expect to see Oden gone. I am still holding out hope Cook and Conley return. With Oden gone, they are still predicted to be top five next year.......

I don't see how they will be top 5 without Oden.  Without Oden, that NC game would have been 30+ point victory for UF.

Anyway, I think Conley has to leave.  This is an EXTREMELY weak draft for PG's and he likely won't improve his stock any by staying, and could hurt it.

Cook should stay, but who knows.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 15, 2007, 09:56:03 PM

I'm not complaining about it & lots of people go there to read. And I know Buc Buckeye does as well.

tbbb (DE-emphasis noted)? I check it to see what is being discussed - less than I used to - this is a superior environment, with superior posters and information. Recognize some posters from that environment, and once in a while get a lead on a story - like I said, less and less...

Oden needs another year of seasoning but IMO he does have an NBA ready shot/game - his head & heart could use another year in college.

The word I've head is that a decision was to be made this evening.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling on the Buckeyes on this Board! Oden, Conley, Cook to the NBA « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools