Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 26, 2006, 01:48:21 AM

And because I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a Republican, or a jackass either!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : October 26, 2006, 02:03:53 AM

The Rhino Party! ;D

vipmark

Starter
#17 : October 26, 2006, 02:07:18 AM

Yeah Boid, I was thinking that you were also letting loose a little chuckle when Cox took the field. I saw Cox on Friday and told him about the "showdown" promotional idea, he just looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled real big...it was pretty funny.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 26, 2006, 02:09:00 AM

Yeah Boid, I was thinking that you were also letting loose a little chuckle when Cox took the field. I saw Cox on Friday and told him about the "showdown" promotional idea, he just looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled real big...it was pretty funny.

He smiled REAL big on Sunday (the last two Sundays).  Don't stare at the grill though, you can burn your retinas out.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 26, 2006, 07:31:59 AM

I read this yesterday. Doesn't suprise me about the team. Chancy David lead with his head and should've been flagged for that. It seems the Falcons get a pass on a ton of penalties they commit. They hold more than any team in the NFL but don't get called for it.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 26, 2006, 07:41:42 AM

Please....... So he talked a little $hit. Big freaking deal

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#21 : October 26, 2006, 07:47:29 AM

Is that not the same as taunting?  Will Allen said 2 sentences earlier in the season and got 15 yards for taunting and Buc fans went berserk.  Now this Falcon guy gets a free pass?

Talk about fickle fans. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 26, 2006, 08:03:35 AM

Is that not the same as taunting? Will Allen said 2 sentences earlier in the season and got 15 yards for taunting and Buc fans went berserk. Now this Falcon guy gets a free pass?

Talk about fickle fans.

So EVERYTIME somebody talks $hit, a flag should be thrown??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 26, 2006, 08:11:54 AM

Is that not the same as taunting? Will Allen said 2 sentences earlier in the season and got 15 yards for taunting and Buc fans went berserk. Now this Falcon guy gets a free pass?

Talk about fickle fans.

So EVERYTIME somebody talks $hit, a flag should be thrown??

That's not the point. Football is a tough game, physical, and all of that but there's no need for this type of behavior. The Falcons are lo-calss from the players to the coaches to the FO.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 26, 2006, 08:19:40 AM

You guys sound like a bunch of freaking pu$$ies

Garv

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 26, 2006, 08:21:32 AM

The Falcons current team has less class than any team I can remember in the history of the NFL.

OK, you're young then. The Raiders of the late sixties/early seventies come to mind. LOL

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 26, 2006, 08:24:30 AM

You guys sound like a bunch of freaking pu$$ies

just a difference in opinion about a situation big dog. You'll find that happens on here every now and then.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 26, 2006, 08:43:17 AM

There's really a fine line there.  I know I used to say some things to QB's while slowly removing my elbow from his throat after a sack.  Or on the basketball court I may have reminded a few guys of what I thought their true ancestry consisted of.  But again, I was younger and much more immature than I present today.  While I think the guy probably shouldn't have said it, I think Ben's a little whinny for tattling as well...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#28 : October 26, 2006, 08:48:03 AM

So then, Philly fan "caught up in the moment" is cool to talk shlt to #83.....blah blah blah.

Sorry I posted the thread.

Sure cannot have a difference of opinion in here without the name-calling starting.  Some things never change.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 26, 2006, 09:11:56 AM

So then, Philly fan "caught up in the moment" is cool to talk shlt to #83.....blah blah blah.

Sorry I posted the thread.

Sure cannot have a difference of opinion in here without the name-calling starting. Some things never change.

I didn't call you a pu$$y, I just said that you sound like one, and really, it's just with your opinion of this instance.

We don't know what will Allen said that earned him the penalty. I just don't feel that what the Falgoon said warranted a flag. So we have a difference in opinion. Big freaking deal. Go ahead with the WAAAAHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. How do you think THAT makes you sound??

I GUARANTEE you that when we play the Steelers this year, somebody from the Bucs will talk some $hit to Ben regarding his face. It's part of the game. Worse things have been said to players without a flag thrown, and weaker things have been said where a flag has been thrown. It's a judgement call. It's a thin line that the players walk on.

You think NOBODY has said anything to Pittman on the field about his domestic issues?? Does that warrant a flag?? You think that Simms is going to go the rest of his career without EVER hearing about his recent injury from the opposition during a game?? Will there be a flag thrown then?? Vick....... herpes...... flag??? The list goes on and on...

Often these things are in bad taste. It happens. Again, it's a judgement call. Personally, if I were a ref, I wouldn't care what anybody SAID to anybody else. They are just words, and $hit talking is part of the game.

BTW, I apologize if I offended you. Does what I said deserve a flag??

Sorry, I couldn't resist....... ;)

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools