Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 26, 2006, 09:16:22 AM

You guys sound like a bunch of freaking pu$$ies

just a difference in opinion about a situation big dog. You'll find that happens on here every now and then.
I think I know what goes on here, considering I've been here longer than 90% of the rest......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 26, 2006, 09:21:54 AM

You guys sound like a bunch of freaking pu$$ies

just a difference in opinion about a situation big dog. You'll find that happens on here every now and then.
I think I know what goes on here, considering I've been here longer than 90% of the rest......

it's too early to be all hot and bothered. Slow your roll, it's all good.

#32 : October 26, 2006, 09:29:17 AM

I was merely sharing an opinion, mine, on the subject.  It's not a right or wrong one, any more than yours is or isn't.  For the longest time around here, some find the necessity to start the juvenile names when they have a thought that differs, and it gets old.  It's like you cannot have a civilized conversation/debate.

As for tenure here, which is irrelevant, I dare say that only 1 or 2 have been here longer than myself, and I also know what goes on here.  Some of it is totally unnecessary.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#33 : October 26, 2006, 09:31:28 AM

It all dependes on how you feel about the person. If something was said to Vick we'd all love it and laugh. Some of you like Big Ben, so you think it's bad. I personally think Big Ben is overrated, and rode the coat tails of a very good team. I don't like Big Ben. As far as anyone making fun of his face, he called that upon himself by wanting to be "free" and snubbing his chin up at any person who tried to talk some sense into him about wearing a helmet before his accident.

Warhorse

Second String

#34 : October 26, 2006, 09:56:42 AM

Keeponbucn.......while I enjoy seeing Ray Lewis in a purple tutu and matching fairy wand.........

I want to express my deep regret that my future wife is no longer rocking in her cut off t-shirt while listening to her ipod. :-

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 26, 2006, 10:03:23 AM

Keeponbucn.......while I enjoy seeing Ray Lewis in a purple tutu and matching fairy wand.........

I want to express my deep regret that my future wife is no longer rocking in her cut off t-shirt while listening to her ipod. :-

I understand and am sorry as well. They were delicious to see but some found them too much for this MB.....

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 26, 2006, 10:06:23 AM

I was merely sharing an opinion, mine, on the subject. It's not a right or wrong one, any more than yours is or isn't. For the longest time around here, some find the necessity to start the juvenile names when they have a thought that differs, and it gets old. It's like you cannot have a civilized conversation/debate.

As for tenure here, which is irrelevant, I dare say that only 1 or 2 have been here longer than myself, and I also know what goes on here. Some of it is totally unnecessary.
Yes, sometimes people make the SAME exact post as their previous one, that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. TOTALLY unnecessary.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 26, 2006, 10:52:28 AM

And so is the language you are using!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 26, 2006, 11:18:27 AM

And so is the language you are using!
Thanks for the GREAT insight on the subject at hand.

#39 : October 26, 2006, 09:44:44 PM

I hate Big Ben and Vick, none the less if this was Vick, McNabb, hell even Manning (either one) some of you'd be all over him. Ben is an idiot, he's a stupid person, and that whole 'seconds from dying' thing acting like he's some hero for choosing not to wear a helmet when riding a bike, now this, you don't think guys don't hear worse? Gimme a break, and grow a set Ben, damn.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools