Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting comparison « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : April 19, 2007, 10:47:18 AM

Choose to live in a terror filled country? I guess they should all just pick up their belongings and move here?
What a ridiculous statement. Especially since the violence is a direct result of us being there.

So you see no difference between deaths by car bomb in Iraq to deaths by a crazy sex starved Korean on a US college campus? These deaths are expected in Iraq, not in America. So I wont fall to my knees crying everytime I hear about a car bbomb in Iraq. Got it?

Dont be ignorant Joe, those people have a choice between living in a perpetual mine field or picking up camp and moving to another section of the middle east. I know that back in the days of concentration camps, jews were fleeing the homeland. Hell I wouldnt be here right now if not for forced immigration. Does anyone want to leave their home? of course not, but tough crap. If Iraqi civilians die in terrorist acts caused by other Iraqi civilians and they are too foolish to move to a safer land I wont liken that situation to college kids who die at Virginia Tech

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 19, 2007, 12:45:24 PM

Choose to live in a terror filled country? I guess they should all just pick up their belongings and move here?
What a ridiculous statement. Especially since the violence is a direct result of us being there.

So you see no difference between deaths by car bomb in Iraq to deaths by a crazy sex starved Korean on a US college campus? These deaths are expected in Iraq, not in America. So I wont fall to my knees crying everytime I hear about a car bbomb in Iraq. Got it?

Dont be ignorant Joe, those people have a choice between living in a perpetual mine field or picking up camp and moving to another section of the middle east. I know that back in the days of concentration camps, jews were fleeing the homeland. Hell I wouldnt be here right now if not for forced immigration. Does anyone want to leave their home? of course not, but tough crap. If Iraqi civilians die in terrorist acts caused by other Iraqi civilians and they are too foolish to move to a safer land I wont liken that situation to college kids who die at Virginia Tech

First off, lots of those Iraqis died because of our bombs. Second, of course I see the difference and
understand the different reactions.

27 million people are going to pick up and leave Iraq? Not feasible.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 19, 2007, 01:10:50 PM

Hell? You actually believe in such a place?

well after watching the ufo cult story on tv I actually believe we go to see aliens...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 19, 2007, 01:15:20 PM

Obviously you people don't value a life unless it happens to be American and then only if you're related.

I'm English, Next!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 19, 2007, 02:07:44 PM

1sparky, most Americans are like that. I am not immune from the criticism.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 19, 2007, 02:09:58 PM

Hell? You actually believe in such a place?

well after watching the ufo cult story on tv I actually believe we go to see aliens...

Really? Why do you believe that? Since I haven't died yet, I don't know what happens
when we die.

#36 : April 20, 2007, 06:30:13 AM

First off, lots of those Iraqis died because of our bombs. Second, of course I see the difference and
understand the different reactions.

27 million people are going to pick up and leave Iraq? Not feasible.

O so now we are talking about our bombs? Im not sure what the orignial topic was, but we should choose one and stay with it.

As far as our bombs that kill their civilians, it is unfortunate but if you want to make an omelette you have to crack a few eggs. It is the way of war. The way of US college life is not being murdered in your dorm room around a pile of dead bodies.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 21, 2007, 07:23:17 AM

If Iraqi civilians die in terrorist acts caused by other Iraqi civilians and they are too foolish to move to a safer land I wont liken that situation to college kids who die at Virginia Tech

So American troops are dying trying to protect foolish Iraqis who don't have enough sense to get out of the country .... very comforting.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 21, 2007, 11:39:17 AM

And we're too foolish to allow their civil war to take its course. Nobody likes to see any human being
die but it seems like the Iraqis need to settle their differences without us involved.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting comparison « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools