Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My last week as a free man! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« : April 16, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »

well guys this is it! i lose my manhood after this weekend, i'm getting married on Sat to my fiance for 2 yrs, the time really has flown by, i'm not nervous as expected but everyone thinks i should be, i know i found the perfect woman for myself, well heres to the past, the present and the future, it was fun while it lasted, can't wait till this is all over  ;D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #1 : April 16, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »

Good luck, & appreciate her! And 2 min ago you wanted to know if I was hitting on you! LOL! ;D

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #2 : April 16, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »

Good luck, & appreciate her! And 2 min ago you wanted to know if I was hitting on you! LOL! ;D

i thought you might be trying to make a move on me or somethin ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #3 : April 16, 2007, 10:30:22 AM »

I do have a week, right?

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

« #4 : April 16, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »

enjoy the moment and set the tone early - gets yours established and let her know that hers is a life of 2nd fiddle.  dominate her in every facet of life and suck the zest for living out of her coursing veins.  leave her at home shriveled up with chores while you play 18 on a whim.  expect hot entrees and coffee upon arrival from a busy day whether she works or not.  let it be known that 30 minutes is an eternity and that any pleasure derived before your own is charity.

may your tile grout be clean enough to eat off of, may your Nike dri-fits hang in your closet with ironed collars, and your first child be a masculine child.

in all seriousness - good luck as there is nothing better than the love of a good woman (and unfortunately, nothing worse than a bad marriage so the 2 years in the minors should pay dividends now that you are getting your late season call up...)

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 16, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »

Congrats, and good luck CP.

There's nothing to be nervous about. If you have been engaged for 2 years, then I am assuming that you two have been living together for some time. If that is the case, then your life really won't change much at all.

Rock on brother!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #6 : April 16, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »

Did you plan to get married on draft day? :o

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #7 : April 16, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »

I do have a week, right?

lol, are you saying you want to take me to dinner and drinks?

in all seriousness - good luck as there is nothing better than the love of a good woman (and unfortunately, nothing worse than a bad marriage so the 2 years in the minors should pay dividends now that you are getting your late season call up...)

thanks alot man, i appreciate it!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #8 : April 16, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »

actually i wanted to get marriend on the 20th, but since it falls on a friday it wouldn't be good, so the 21st had to do, but i will be near the bar watching the draft ;)

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

« #9 : April 16, 2007, 10:38:08 AM »

i think the draft is on the 28th...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #10 : April 16, 2007, 10:42:41 AM »

Dinner & drinks?? Waste of time! ;)

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #11 : April 16, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »

well lets get right to the point then Karen! lol

i think the draft is on the 28th...

whhy have i thought this whole time it is this weekend, i have a website launch this weekend as well, hmm wonder where i got the 21st for the draft from, oh well, at least this gives me sometime to make sure the site has all the tweaks worked out then before the draft

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #12 : April 16, 2007, 10:47:59 AM »

There's a rule that says you have to have cajones & post your pic like me & Matt!

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

« #13 : April 16, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »

Karen - you little home wrecker...  isn't there someone stocking shelves at the Gator Store near you?  you guys could light a Spurrier Candle and read from the Kama Wuerffel while trading Kirwan Bell stories about band camp.  Body shots with Orange and Blueberry jello cubes and warm, moist Donovan towelettes round out an evening of all things Gainesville.  afterplay to include a Jim Nantz over the top syrupy breakdown of 3 national title tilts on the DVD, "Urban - A Legend Unlike Any Other".  make sure you dust off the "04"'s bobble head collection next to the Gator Growl ticket stubs on the Charley Pell Fall From Grace nightstand.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #14 : April 16, 2007, 11:02:19 AM »

Karen - you little home wrecker...  isn't there someone stocking shelves at the Gator Store near you?  you guys could light a Spurrier Candle and read from the Kama Wuerffel while trading Kirwan Bell stories about band camp.  Body shots with Orange and Blueberry jello cubes and warm, moist Donovan towelettes round out an evening of all things Gainesville.  afterplay to include a Jim Nantz over the top syrupy breakdown of 3 national title tilts on the DVD, "Urban - A Legend Unlike Any Other".  make sure you dust off the "04"'s bobble head collection next to the Gator Growl ticket stubs on the Charley Pell Fall From Grace nightstand.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My last week as a free man! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools