Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I LOVE this! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2006, 09:57:06 AM

Tiki Barber, NYG Oct. 26 - 9:44 am et

RB Tiki Barber called media members who have criticized him for announcing his pending retirement "idiots."
"I will call them 'idiots' because they have neither spoken to me nor any one of my teammates or any of my coaches, yet all they do is criticize me for being a distraction with this retirement thing," Barber said.

Barber had especially strong words for ESPN's Michael Irvin, whom he sarcastically called " the ultimate character guy" before wondering if he looked "distracted" while beating the Cowboys Monday night.

Source: Newsday

LMAO!  Give it to him Tiki, no one else has the balls to do it!  YES!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2006, 10:08:45 AM

That is hilarious. Irvin needs to check himself..........into rehab.

The jacked up portion of the Monday Night show is stupid. The combination of Stuart (I want to act as ghetto as possible even though at home I talk like Tiger Woods) Scott and Irvin makes me want to vomit in their mouth.

Then you throw Bermann who is by far and away, the worst guy to listen to (well, S Scott is a close 2nd) makes it difficult to watch.

Good job Tiki!!!

tonyflash

Starter

#2 : October 26, 2006, 10:18:09 AM

Tiki Barber, NYG Oct. 26 - 9:44 am et

RB Tiki Barber called media members who have criticized him for announcing his pending retirement "idiots."
"I will call them 'idiots' because they have neither spoken to me nor any one of my teammates or any of my coaches, yet all they do is criticize me for being a distraction with this retirement thing," Barber said.

Barber had especially strong words for ESPN's Michael Irvin, whom he sarcastically called " the ultimate character guy" before wondering if he looked "distracted" while beating the Cowboys Monday night.

Source: Newsday

LMAO! Give it to him Tiki, no one else has the balls to do it! YES!

How long will it take now before Irvin calls him an Uncle Tom? Irvin was never called out by the media on the Hovan comment from a few weeks ago. I guess he gets the "stupid pass" on his comments. He is an @ssclown.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#3 : October 26, 2006, 10:29:30 AM

The jacked up portion of the Monday Night show is stupid. The combination of Stuart (I want to act as ghetto as possible even though at home I talk like Tiger Woods) Scott and Irvin makes me want to vomit in their mouth.

Then you throw Bermann who is by far and away, the worst guy to listen to (well, S Scott is a close 2nd) makes it difficult to watch.

Good job Tiki!!!

I have to disagree with the Tiger Woods talk when at home. He does talk like that. He is the brother of an ex-coworker of mine and that is his everyday demeneor. I went golfing with Stewart and his brother two times and he is a nice guy with a great sense of humor. Does he over do it? yes, but that is his persona.

On the other hand, Micheal Irvin is an pillow biting a@@ pirate!

bOOm

goto11

Starter
#4 : October 26, 2006, 10:33:05 AM

How long will it take now before Irvin calls him an Uncle Tom? Irvin was never called out by the media on the Hovan comment from a few weeks ago. I guess he gets the "stupid pass" on his comments. He is an @ssclown.

Hovan comment?  I must have missed it.  Do you have a link?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2006, 10:38:42 AM

Good job Tiki!!!

I have to disagree with the Tiger Woods talk when at home. He does talk like that. He is the brother of an ex-coworker of mine and that is his everyday demeneor. I went golfing with Stewart and his brother two times and he is a nice guy with a great sense of humor. Does he over do it? yes, but that is his persona.

On the other hand, Micheal Irvin is an pillow biting a@@ pirate!

bOOm

I don't care what he's like at home, S Scott is a dlckface. He's brought ESPN to new lows and is one of the main reasons I don't watch it anymore.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#6 : October 26, 2006, 10:44:41 AM

Thank goodness for NFL Network, right?

bOOm

tonyflash

Starter

#7 : October 26, 2006, 10:59:50 AM

Hovan comment? I must have missed it. Do you have a link?

www.cantstopthebleeding.com/?p=7505

goto11

Starter
#8 : October 26, 2006, 11:01:39 AM

Thank goodness for NFL Network, right?

bOOm

Except for Deion Sanders.  Deion must stop talking.  Someone please punch him in the throat.  I'd rather listen to Joe Theismann.

No, really.  Joe freaking Theismann.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 26, 2006, 01:54:15 PM

for whatever reason, Irvin has a free pass.  He can scream racism when it doesn't exist, he can be caught with drugs in his car, he can do whatever he feels like, and espn seems to be ok with that.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 26, 2006, 02:53:03 PM

Michael Irvin can holler holler holler about race, but Rush Limbaugh said almost the same thing - "McNabb gets hype cause he's black", and he gets the boot real quick-like. Limbaugh is an ass, but they said the same thing.  I bet things like this really piss Keyshawn Johnson off as a black man.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#11 : October 26, 2006, 02:55:00 PM

**CENSORED**y players never make good commentators!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 26, 2006, 02:58:58 PM

I hate Michael Irvin. He justs seems to be a washed up version of Terrell Owens.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 26, 2006, 03:36:16 PM

I bet things like this really piss Keyshawn Johnson off as a black man.

LMFAO!  good one!

gone

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 26, 2006, 04:16:55 PM

Michael Irvin can holler holler holler about race, but Rush Limbaugh said almost the same thing - "McNabb gets hype cause he's black", and he gets the boot real quick-like. Limbaugh is an ass, but they said the same thing.  I bet things like this really piss Keyshawn Johnson off as a black man.
PC in action.  But don't complain, you're obviously racist if you do...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I LOVE this! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools