Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I LOVE this! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : October 27, 2006, 01:51:43 AM

How long will it take now before Irvin calls him an Uncle Tom? Irvin was never called out by the media on the Hovan comment from a few weeks ago. I guess he gets the "stupid pass" on his comments. He is an @ssclown.

Hovan comment? I must have missed it. Do you have a link?

www.cantstopthebleeding.com/?p=7505
I called  JP peterson the next day on his radio show & asked what he thot & he hadn't heard but then jumped on it.  Irvin  also called out Hovan's game & said he was a terrible football player. Never mind he was personally responsible for taking our run defense from 13th to 6th. all the guys on the D-line said Hovan was responsible for stuffing the run last year. And Dan Patrick doing the intervierw didn't challenge him at all!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 27, 2006, 08:03:30 AM

I won't watch Irvin, simply as that.  And the quality of ESPN drops every day from where I sit. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 27, 2006, 09:40:20 AM

Trey Wingo is the reason I hardly ever watch NFL Live on ESPN. That guy really irritates me.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I LOVE this! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools