Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all the talk of trades « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: April 18, 2007, 02:04:41 PM

i dont think there will be any trades in the top 4 just because teams like to utilize their drafts now days unless your the washington redskins but they dont even have the ammunition to trade to the top 4. if any team trades up or out of the top four it will be the bucs. first of all the lions want to trade out of 2 but dont want to get past 5 because they want gaines adams. who will give them their first round pick, a second rounder and a third rounder to move to 2 that is wat teams out of 4 will have to do. i dont think that teams are that stupid these days. unless like i said ur the washington redskins but they cant even do that. so who actually thinks and beleive these trade rumors about teams trading to 2. i just dont see it happening this year.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all the talk of trades « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools