Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBC gets video of VT Killer « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dr3z

Hall of Famer

: April 18, 2007, 06:58:44 PM

Now its known what he did in the 2 hours that had passed.

He killed 2 people. Went to the post office and sent NBC a package that included video and written statements.
Then killed 30 more people!!

2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

**CENSORED**g selfish scrawny punk!!!!! I hope he rots in hell!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070418/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 18, 2007, 07:05:43 PM

The best thing about a human being like this is when he put a bullet in his own head. BURN motha BURN!

Thoughts and prayers to the families of the needlessly slained.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 18, 2007, 07:20:30 PM

He referred to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as "heros." (those were the two Columbine shooters)

He went on rants where he blamed rich kids and women for why he is doing it.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 18, 2007, 08:24:33 PM

terrorist act just a guess or the terrorist overseas will hold him up as a hero. I just have a weird feeling it may be related to terrorism

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 18, 2007, 08:53:36 PM

terrorist act just a guess or the terrorist overseas will hold him up as a hero. I just have a weird feeling it may be related to terrorism

I doubt it.   Most muslims I know hate the Chinese and Koreans.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 18, 2007, 09:22:06 PM

wasnt a terrorist act, he was just a screwed up kid.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 18, 2007, 09:22:53 PM

People tried to talk to this moron for years and he wouldn't even look them in the eye.  You want acceptance?  It goes both ways.  No one's just going to give it to you you weak little bastard.  I hope they play this tape all over the world, just so he can see from hell what an idiot he looks like to everyone.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 18, 2007, 11:05:44 PM

The sad thing is he is going to be an insperation for some other stupid punk that does not feel he is "accepted".
As we speak some "missunderstood punk" is thinking this guy is a hero.
I would not be surprised if we see another one of these in a month or two.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 19, 2007, 12:17:12 AM

The sad thing is he is going to be an insperation for some other stupid punk that does not feel he is "accepted".

I don't know.  Did you see his video?  It's pathetic.  I only wonder if we were able to hear from the Columbine kids if people would still look up to them.  I imagine they sounded something like this.

#9 : April 19, 2007, 02:47:43 AM

The best thing about a human being like this is when he put a bullet in his own head. BURN motha BURN!

Not my thoughts... Being a cop I hate it when that happens....they punk out and do themselves before they get to feel the pain of someone else doing it to them. Never shot myself but have been shot at...differnet feelings for sure... A sad sad day for all involved or not. But unfurtunatley probably not the last of these type of things.... this country and world are both.... (cant say it) up!  Look for a few "copy cat" scenerios this week or next.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 19, 2007, 03:12:46 AM

I don't know. Did you see his video? It's pathetic. I only wonder if we were able to hear from the Columbine kids if people would still look up to them. I imagine they sounded something like this.

This is one reason school shootings seems to come in clusters. There are other demented people out there like this. And this guy will just serve as inspiration. Already there have been a half-dozen bomb threats called in to schools across the country, apparently as jokes but they each have to be investigated of course. And there is a rising concern about possible copy-cat crimes.

Terrorist? No. A terrorist is someone that uses fear to force change. Cho talked more about revenge against society. Not changing it. For whatever reason, in his twisted mind he believed society was to blame for his actions and his problems. His actions were not political. He did make references to christianity, but not to a point where he blamed religion. His anger was directed at two groups of people that Virginia Tech had a high amount of. Priviledged students and women.
"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats," says Cho, a South Korean immigrant whose parents work at a dry cleaners in suburban Washington. "Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience," he says. "You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."

At least two women filed complaints against Cho for stalking them. Those two women were not victims in the shooting. But police believe that Cho knew the female victim in the first shooting.

Cho was also declared by a judge in 2005 to be legally mentally ill. That judge wrote that Cho, "presents an imminent danger to himself as a result of mental illness." However the judge and doctors did not believe that Cho was a danger to other people. So not a whole lot was done. I think this proves that we have a serious breakdown in the mental health portion of our healthcare system. This kid had nowhere to turn. His warning signs and cries for help were ignored for many years. And he probably experienced mental illness as a child. This is not something that manifests itself overnight. Something happened to this guy long ago that had forced him to think like this. Most of his stories that he wrote were about child abuse, both physical and sexual. One was a play about a 13 year old boy being abused by his pedophile stepfather and the boy dies a violent death at the end. Another play was about a teacher that physically abused his students and ends with a number of students killing the teacher for revenge. One character in the story said, "We are going to make him bleed like he made us kids bleed!"

What should have happened? Cho should have been evaluated especially when he started writing these stories and if necessary, committed to a mental hospital. The excuse that is given of why he wasn't was because there was no direct threats in his writings. The threats are there, but he was an intelligent English major. He knew how to write with hidden meanings. And all his stories and plays had very, very violent hidden meanings. His English professor saw that problem and tried to get him help. But no one else did.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : April 19, 2007, 03:48:59 AM

You just can't predict 'crazy.'

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 19, 2007, 07:20:12 AM

I only wonder if we were able to hear from the Columbine kids if people would still look up to them.

Who looks up to those losers?    Anyone who would look up to those idiots would have to be lower than mold growing on a dead corpse's testicles.   I would hope no living human is that low.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 19, 2007, 08:18:31 AM

This guy obviously did. Or thought well of them.
you cant use normal logic with these types of people. It cracks me up how people try to get inside of his head, now.
The focker was just a wacko! He just was evil and crazy!
People try to analyze crap waaaaaaaay to much. if this guy wanted to commit suicide and take people with him, he was going to do it.
Im telling you right now, there is a "missunderstood" kid watching this crap on TV thinking that what this idiot did was just.
And making preperations to do the same.
I give it one to two months.

Its going to happen.

I only wonder if we were able to hear from the Columbine kids if people would still look up to them.

Who looks up to those losers? Anyone who would look up to those idiots would have to be lower than mold growing on a dead corpse's testicles. I would hope no living human is that low.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#14 : April 19, 2007, 09:34:58 AM

how pathetic is he! there will be an attempt of a copy cat, too many kids now adays feel like the world is against them, for instance my soon to be sister-in-law is just now going to start highschool, some of the kids i have seen her hang out with are the "emo" to "goth" type kids, i've told her that they are seeking attention and she doesn't want to go down that path, i told her life is not about highschool drama, there is so much more to life then what ppl think of you

in most of these instances where ppl go bizerk and go on killing sprees they had a tough childhood or were abused or molested, they think its societies fault, they put the blame on everyone and this is the reaction you get, when it looks like someone is emotionally unstable take the time and listen to them for 5 min, it may just change their entire outlook on things, i know i've had the chance to help someone along that was thinking down the wrong path
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBC gets video of VT Killer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools