Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBC gets video of VT Killer « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 20, 2007, 02:16:40 AM

I heard that he hated "rich white people" because he felt jeoulous at some sort that the whites were always treated better. Now, im not making this up, I was discussing this with some co-workers at my job and they told me this. The guy needed some help,where the heck was his parents at to help him? Va Tech should have closed the school right after the 1st shooting,an email? I know over 22,000 students is alot but still they should have at least locked the classroom doors, to prevent the guy.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 20, 2007, 03:25:56 AM

I heard that he hated "rich white people" because he felt jeoulous at some sort that the whites were always treated better. Now, im not making this up, I was discussing this with some co-workers at my job and they told me this. The guy needed some help,where the heck was his parents at to help him? Va Tech should have closed the school right after the 1st shooting,an email? I know over 22,000 students is alot but still they should have at least locked the classroom doors, to prevent the guy.

Didn't have much to do with racism. He killed an asian, a black, a jew, an arab....men and women. He didn't seem to be targetting any one race of people. He mentioned several times that he hated rich people. But he never connected it with race.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 20, 2007, 11:11:55 AM

Im not too sure locking down the school wouldve prevented him from killing people. It a big campus from what Ive seen and if classes were cancelled he'd know. Then he mightve just went to dorms.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBC gets video of VT Killer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools