Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats Josh Hamilton « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

: April 19, 2007, 01:21:22 AM

SOrry wont go there Karen, Jon Gruden is an excellent coach

and if your talking about the Rays, I am for the most part a fan of the way the Rays are being managed at this point

#1 : April 18, 2007, 08:18:18 PM

He hit another one tonight. 4 HR in his first 24 ML ABs.

#2 : April 18, 2007, 08:24:20 PM

Did he snort the foul lines afterwards?

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 20, 2007, 09:22:02 PM

they have this little thing in pro ball called "making the loop".  there is no "chart" to date on Hamilton - trust me - his second trip through everyone's rotation will be much different.  he's making it on talent alone and if ever there was a sport where that just isn't enough - it's baseball.

when they find out he don't like it middle/out - that's the diet he'll get to eat from and he'll still have his 5 or 10 jacks come August only it will be accompanied by a .245 instead of .365.

keep this thread alive - said the guy that hit .410 his first 22 games of Double A and finished at .227...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : April 18, 2007, 09:21:53 PM

That is so childish, RJ. The man has worked very hard to get clean.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : April 19, 2007, 01:10:24 AM

Yea that jokewas old the first 3 times you said it yesterday, maybe you find a new way to bash a former player who has hurt no one but himself with his actions?

Jeez, seriously, how can anyoen take you seriously when you have so much blind hate for former player sand blind love for current ones?
Don't forget blind love & obeisance to the front office.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : April 18, 2007, 10:59:16 PM

If you don't want to talk about Josh Hamilton, why come into a thread clearly marked so?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#7 : April 18, 2007, 11:04:10 PM

That was messed up man... whether or not it was a mistake the rays made to leave him unprotected you have to respect the guy and how far he has become...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : April 18, 2007, 11:16:19 PM

No, if you are off the Rays, you are dead to RJ.

dmxatf23

Second String

#9 : April 18, 2007, 11:26:06 PM

I thought it was pretty funny myself...

-chris

#10 : April 19, 2007, 12:51:31 AM

Yea that jokewas old the first 3 times you said it yesterday, maybe you find a new way to bash a former player who has hurt no one but himself with his actions?

Jeez, seriously, how can anyoen take you seriously when you have so much blind hate for former player sand blind love for current ones?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : April 19, 2007, 01:45:01 AM

As am I, But you have to admit RJ goes completely off the deep end & has 97 excuses for any questionable moves by the Rays FO. This crap about Hamilton being a prime example. And he turns on anyone who leaves here.

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 19, 2007, 11:22:37 AM

Ether - that was funny as hell!  Kinda lines up nicely with the Lawrence Taylor snorting up the yard lines analogy.  Sorry for the guy having demons, but it's hard to get too goo-goo over him when our local team gave him an amazing opportunity and he crapped on it - for whatever reason.  Maybe he turns into a HOF'er, but anyone that doesn't think the guy coulda done that here for the team that put him on the map and rolled with him for quite some time is way off.

Crawford, Baldelli, Hamilton would have been a strong outfield and we have no one to blame for that but Josh.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 19, 2007, 12:01:50 PM

LMFAO.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#14 : April 19, 2007, 01:40:19 PM

Maybe more people should try snorting the foul lines.....apparantly it is working for Josh.  But yeah, I couldn't see the Rays using him over Dukes right about now.  I mean, Dukes is outplaying him by a ton.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats Josh Hamilton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools