Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL on now with Deckerhoff « previous next »
Page: 1

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: October 26, 2006, 11:03:47 PM

They  filmed a bit on Gene Deckerhoff while he called that game & shows him doing the kick--jumping up m& down hugging Hardy Nickerson. ;D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : October 27, 2006, 12:04:10 AM

Chris Carter just said MVick would play like DAN MARINO for the rest of the year!! What an idiot!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#2 : October 27, 2006, 02:50:21 AM

VICK IS AWESOME. Not sure why people continue to diss him.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : October 27, 2006, 02:54:17 AM

Jeez, don't tell me you belong to the church of Vick!

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2006, 08:50:02 AM

Vick has his own Church? I guess they can pray for a cure for Herpes.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2006, 09:57:28 AM

Rather than showing Deckerhoff jumping up and down, I'd prefer to see large chested girls in tube tops and short skirts jumping up and down on a trampolene.    Inside the NFL needs to wake up and realize the interests of their target market.

Cheers

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 27, 2006, 11:49:17 AM

They  filmed a bit on Gene Deckerhoff while he called that game & shows him doing the kick--jumping up m& down hugging Hardy Nickerson. ;D

Karen, I missed this.  Will it be replayed again that you know of?

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 27, 2006, 08:17:26 PM

I was at the Lightning game last night and after the player introductions they showed the 62 yd. FG on the jumbotron and the place went nuts.

They then shoed a spotlight down on the ice and Matt Bryant walked out and announced the start of the game.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : October 28, 2006, 12:02:10 AM

I was at the Lightning game last night and after the player introductions they showed the 62 yd. FG on the jumbotron and the place went nuts.

They then shoed a spotlight down on the ice and Matt Bryant walked out and announced the start of the game.
Now that is too cool. Yeah, they run inside the  NFL all week.Look on you cable menu--it's on lots of the numerous HBO channels. I hate Jim Rome, but I'm pissed I missed Ronde on his show today!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL on now with Deckerhoff « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools