Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Go Rangers! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 19, 2007, 03:40:27 PM

Doesn't matter to me who the Ducks play, but if they do play NY, I might have to score tix and play host to you for a game..

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 19, 2007, 03:43:53 PM

im just hoping the Rangers make it to the finals period.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 20, 2007, 03:07:08 AM

The Thrashers are a joke. I cant believe they gave that poor an account of themselves considering it was Atlanta's first appearance in the postseason.

I'd say an 82 game season is more representative of a team than a 4 game playoff series. If the thrashers are a 'joke', then what the hell is tampa??

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 20, 2007, 02:13:21 AM

Doesn't matter to me who the Ducks play, but if they do play NY, I might have to score tix and play host to you for a game..

That would be great! One series at a time for me.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#19 : April 20, 2007, 04:44:10 AM

I never got into Hockey, never caught my interest; however, the other day I was watching the Highlight reel on ESPN and they showed this clip of this kid ( rookie maybe?) named Cosby (or is it Crosby?) dude! he's fast and did some really awesome stuff!! Not sure how good he is because not familiar with hockey, but dyyaaam the plays he made looked incredible.

bucboy 64

Second String

#20 : April 20, 2007, 03:51:26 PM

The Thrashers are a joke. I cant believe they gave that poor an account of themselves considering it was Atlanta's first appearance in the postseason.

I'd say an 82 game season is more representative of a team than a 4 game playoff series. If the thrashers are a 'joke', then what the hell is tampa??

Still playing

BP1

Pro Bowler

#21 : April 20, 2007, 05:20:54 PM

Still playing

HA! lol

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 20, 2007, 05:30:02 PM

Tampa is wishing that they played ATL in their first series.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BP1

Pro Bowler

#23 : April 20, 2007, 05:38:34 PM

Tampa is wishing that they played ATL in their first series.

They would be resting in the tub right now if they did. I think the Lightning have done well vs the so-called best goalie in the NHL.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 20, 2007, 06:51:46 PM

It was a 7 game series. It just happened to only take four games to end it.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 20, 2007, 08:08:19 PM

I think what he meant was it turned out to be a 4 game series.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 21, 2007, 07:10:08 PM

Oh so you're calling me out now?

The Thrashers are a joke because they got manhandled by a lower seeded team, (not even winning 1 Playoff game) and they showed absolutely no desire to win. The Thrashers lost 7-0 in a playoff for christs sakes, thats unheard of. The Lightning on the other hand are playing a team seeded 5 places above them yet, although 3-2 down, are still in with a chance.

And what exactly was the ATL coach playing at with his goaltending switches? He switches to Hedberg, they lose. He switches back to Lehtonen, they lose 7-0. He then says it wasnt Kari's fault but the rest of the teams, oh and puts Hedberg back in the net, and the Thrashers subsequently lose again.

You get my drift?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Go Rangers! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools