Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early NBA playoffs Predictions « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

: April 20, 2007, 01:06:55 AM

Magic Win It All!!! .................

in '09 :)

Mex-Buc

Rookie

#1 : April 20, 2007, 09:00:50 AM

Go Lakers !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#2 : April 20, 2007, 08:26:24 AM

Id like to see the Suns make some noise, I just think that there are teams in their path who WILL slow the game down and dictate the pace. The SUns are a lot like teh Bulls IMO, a streaky team. Only the SUns are more consistent and talented. Still I think they can be taken out of their game if shots arent falling and they are playing an experienced, disciplined defense that likes to slow things dwn. Like the Spurs, Rockets and Mavs

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : April 20, 2007, 12:19:08 AM

I like the Suns this year, unless Wade can be 90%.  If Wade can play at a high level I think the Heat can repeat.  He's the best player in the NBA when healthy.  90% of him plus a healthy Shaq = repeat.  Anything less and they are done and anyone can win.  I think the Suns have the best shot with Nash, Marion, and more importantly a healthy Amare.  Barbosa on the outside dropping 3's, Diaw being a big guy who can distrubute, yeah I like the Suns.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 19, 2007, 11:57:19 PM

I got the MAvs winning it all. Anyon eknow what the odds are?
Agreed

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 20, 2007, 02:46:07 AM

Western Confrence Matchups                                                     Eastern Confrence Mathups

Mavs vs Warriors                                                                        Pistons vs Magic

Suns vs Lakers                                                                          Cavs vs Wizards

Spurs vs Nuggets                                                                      Raptors vs Nets

Jazz vs Rockets                                                                         Heat vs Bulls

My predictions

Mavs win series 4-3
Its this close because Don Nelson knows the Mavs like the back of his hand. The Warriors beat the mavs 3 times in the regular season by the way,so I will root for the underdogs the Warriors. Too much experience for the Mavs so I think they pull it out with a W in 7.

Suns win series 4-1
Kobe is about the only thing the Lakers have,Raja Bell will give Kobe headaches. Nash,Barbosa,Bell,Marion,and Stoudmire is too much talent. Im rooting for the Suns

Nuggets win series 4-3
I went with the underdog in this one. Carmelo and A.I can single handly win games just by scoring. Their D needs to tight up but San Antonio's offense isn't nothing special, Duncan and Ginoboli. Rooting for Nuggets

Rockets win series 4-3
Another good series, Tmac and Yao are just blazing hot. The Rockets have the best D in the league and the reason why I think Tmac finally makes it out the 1st round. Rooting for the Rockets

Pistons win series 4-2
The Pistons are just flat out talented from each positon. Dwight Howard will have to carry his team to win this series, I doubt he does. Im rooting for the Magic though

Cavs win series 4-1
Bron Bron beat them last year, Arenas and Butler are coming off injuries. Rooting for the Cavs

Raptors win series
I think Bosh and Bargaini is just a great 2 headed monster. They beat them several times in the regular season so I think they win. Rooting for no one.

Heat wins series 4-3
The best game in the playoffs in the eastern confrence. The Bulls lack post play, but I think they can win at least 2 from their good guards Gordon and Hinrich. Rooting for the Heat

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#6 : April 20, 2007, 07:48:36 AM

I got the MAvs winning it all. Anyon eknow what the odds are?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#7 : April 19, 2007, 11:39:28 PM

I'm really excited about the playoffs. Really good matchups!!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 20, 2007, 07:26:35 AM

Im pulling for the winner of the nets/raptors series in the east. Nets are fun to watch, Raptors have my boy Luke Jackson.

Out west I gotta go with the Warriors or Jazz

#9 : April 20, 2007, 06:35:31 AM

The Spurs/Nugs series should be fun, actuallyy Im excited about all the matchups especially in the west. I could sit down and watch any of those games

I see the Spurs dictating the flow of the game, and never letting Carmelo and AI find a flow. Spurs 4-1 in a somewhat shocking near sweep of a talented underdog Nuggets team

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : April 19, 2007, 10:38:18 PM

I don't think Arenas and Butler are coming off anything.  I think both will be watching from the bench in street clothes.

I got Mavs, Suns, Spurs, Rockets, Pistons, Cavs, Nets, Heat.

Warriors are actually 6-1 last 7 vs. Mavs, but this is playoff time and I expect the experienced Mavs to handle the inexperienced Warriors.  I'll be rooting for the Warriors though.

I'd normaly pull for the Nuggs over the Spurs but after that Melo' sucker punch then run away thing I'll go for the Spurs.

I'm a big Bosh fan so I hope the Raptors win, but I think the experience of Kidd/Carter/Jefferson gets to them.  I hope Bosh gets some exposure though as he's somewhat lost up there in Canada and does not get his due.

T

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 20, 2007, 05:44:15 PM

I just wanna see some good Basketball, ooppps I forgot this is the NBA where good quality basketball is non existent.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 20, 2007, 07:58:53 PM

Mavs vs Warriors-Mavs in 6                                                        Pistons vs Magic-Pissed on's in 6

Suns vs Lakers-TEH UPSET Lakers in 7                                       Cavs vs Wizards-Cavs in 4

Spurs vs Nuggets-Spurs in 6                                                      Raptors vs Nets-Raps in 5
Jazz vs Rockets-THE WHO CARES? SERIES, Rockets in 7            Heat vs Bulls-Bulls in 6

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 21, 2007, 02:27:48 AM

I don't think the Suns make a run to the Finals. They will get tired out simply because their style of play run and run and run all season long. In 3 rounds they will play about 21 games assuming every game goes to game 7. Doubt it happens but still its alot of games because players get tired after the 100th game,so I think the Mavs go the Finals to meet the Pistons.
If Wade isn't 90%+ then its a wrap for the Heat.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 21, 2007, 02:55:40 AM

Bulls beat the heat round 1... my upset

Page: 1 2 3 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early NBA playoffs Predictions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools