Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

: April 21, 2007, 09:27:54 PM

I spank them with my hand to set you straight, and I said that as a metaphor, get freaking real. Go bark up another tree, you joke.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 21, 2007, 09:20:37 PM

As I said, a belt if needed, never did I say I've ever used one on them. Insinuated it yes, because in a few years I will use it. So blow it out ya arse.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#2 : April 21, 2007, 09:23:54 PM

Then why are your kids calling you Beltman?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 21, 2007, 09:24:17 PM

As I said, a belt if needed, never did I say I've ever used one on them. Insinuated it yes, because in a few years I will use it. So blow it out ya arse.

Are you capable of conversing without the insults and profanity?  

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 21, 2007, 09:18:20 PM

Please keep in mind I don't abuse my kids. I only discipline them. Yes with a belt if needed.

Daddy loves his babies, don't try to tell me how to raise my kids F U lady

LMAO....you need a belt to control pre-school kids, what a joke.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 21, 2007, 09:15:32 PM

You actually hit a 4-year old child with a belt, or is this a joke?

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 21, 2007, 09:00:19 PM

When I see out of control kids and I'm with my boys, I make them watch. I ask them questions like, How does that sound to you? and, Do you think that is nice? They always say the same thing. No it's not nice, they must not know Beltman.

I have 4 and 5 year old boys. They know Daddy doesn't play games when it comes to crying, whining, and acting up for no reasons.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : April 21, 2007, 08:53:48 PM

Wow, people still do beat their kids to keep them in line. I thought it was out of fashion as kids have taken over - and so many are out of control. I avoid restaurants where kids might be - or if I do see out of control kids, I just look in utter disgust at the spineless parents who don't know how to discipline their children.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 21, 2007, 08:42:03 PM

Baldwin's an idiot, yet we know nothing of the real situation. But as far as I've heard, I think he's just a pissed of Daddy who knows what's really going on. If he wants to fly out to Cali to whip his daughters ass, to me he's one determined guy. It's his Goddamn right to spank/whip/discipline his 11 year old CHILD.

This is what's wrong with these kids today. Parents don't beat thier butts enough, and give them too many freedoms and leadway. But in reality, ass whippins are what teaches kids some fear and respect. Yes, until a certain age it's understandable. I think around 12 is when a kid should already know right from wrong, and if they don't, it's probably because thier prestine parents didn't WHIP thier butt's enough.

I'll beat my kids ass anytime, anyday, they know Daddy to be Batman, yet also Beltman. They love Batman so much they're well behaved, because Beltman is the mean Ass Spanker.

I get complements at restuarants and friends house's all the time on how WELL behaved my boys are.

Please keep in mind I don't abuse my kids. I only discipline them. Yes with a belt if needed.

Daddy loves his babies, don't try to tell me how to raise my kids

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 20, 2007, 10:33:12 PM

Voicemail rant reheats Alec-Kim feud

The festering bad blood between movie-star exes Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger erupted Thursday when an angry phone message from Baldwin to his daughter was made public.

On the recording, Baldwin can be heard berating his 11-year-old, Ireland, "You are a rude, thoughtless little pig."

"You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being," he says, apparently upset that she did not answer her phone for a planned call.

"I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone."

He goes on to say that he plans to fly from New York to Los Angeles "for the day just to straighten you out on this issue."

The recording was published by celebrity news site TMZ.com, which said that the call was placed on April 11.

Baldwin's spokesman said in a statement Thursday that, "in the best interest of the child," the 49-year-old actor "will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing ... keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order.

"The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order," the statement continued. "Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

"The voice mail speaks for itself," Basinger's spokeswoman said.

Calls to Basinger's and Baldwin's attorneys were not returned.

Baldwin and Basinger, 53, were married in 1993. They have been involved in prolonged legal disputes over custody and other issues since she filed for divorce in 2001, which was granted in 2002. The couple's differences have been aired several times in public.

Basinger was charged with contempt of court in October for violating terms of a 2004 custody agreement. A motion by her lawyers to dismiss the charges was denied Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. The next hearing on visitation issues is scheduled for May 4.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070420/ap_en_tv/people_baldwin_basinger;_ylt=AmErNUV3awcFSmrCu.Yj1l_MWM0F

#10 : April 20, 2007, 10:46:54 PM

This should've never been released publicly. This is a family issue and Kim should be ashamed for releasing it. Alec is a father who has a set time to call his daughter. He had every right to be as angry as he was with her for not being available when she was told.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 20, 2007, 10:52:09 PM

Terrible way to talk to a child, but she never should've released this to the media.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 20, 2007, 10:54:15 PM

This should've never been released publicly. This is a family issue and Kim should be ashamed for releasing it. Alec is a father who has a set time to call his daughter. He had every right to be as angry as he was with her for not being available when she was told.

Yeah but you dont take your anger out on an 11-year old.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#13 : April 20, 2007, 10:54:29 PM

Custody battles can get pretty frustrating, I'm not gonna judge Baldwin base on this clip.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 20, 2007, 11:00:27 PM

Yeah but you dont take your anger out on an 11-year old.

Kids rule!! ??? ::)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools