Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 20, 2007, 11:57:39 PM

hahahaha..that's great.

#16 : April 21, 2007, 12:19:57 AM

This should've never been released publicly. This is a family issue and Kim should be ashamed for releasing it. Alec is a father who has a set time to call his daughter. He had every right to be as angry as he was with her for not being available when she was told.

Yeah but you dont take your anger out on an 11-year old.

Why not? I was yelled at by my parents when I was 11.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#17 : April 21, 2007, 12:26:23 AM

I was yelled at by my parents at that age also, but they never called me names like "rude pig."

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 21, 2007, 12:59:02 AM

Funny stuff.   The fact this is now in the public domain really shows how classy his ex-wife is, NOT.   ::)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 21, 2007, 01:02:32 AM

This should've never been released publicly. This is a family issue and Kim should be ashamed for releasing it. Alec is a father who has a set time to call his daughter. He had every right to be as angry as he was with her for not being available when she was told.

You were called a "thoughtless little pig" by your parents? They said that "you don't have the brains or the decency as a human being?"

If that is what parents say to their kids these days then there is no surprise there are people like Cho shooting up schools.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 21, 2007, 01:22:22 AM

You were called a "thoughtless little pig" by your parents? They said that "you don't have the brains or the decency as a human being?"

If that is what parents say to their kids these days then there is no surprise there are people like Cho shooting up schools.

I actually believe that parents are NOT talking to there kids like that these days which leads to the school shootings. Kids today are so protected from almost any kind of discipline it's not even funny. Which is the reason so many are smart ass little punks who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. When you have no fear of discipline you have no reason to respect anyone, you pretty much feel as though you can do whatever you want. Part of missing a planned phone call is about disrespect. His daughter probably didn't care that he took time out for the call and blew him off. It may not have happened that way but you get my point.

matt

Starter

#21 : April 21, 2007, 01:26:01 AM

"I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old

That is my favorite line in the **CENSORED**bag's rant. He doesn't even know for sure how old his OWN child is.

coolhandluke

Starter

#22 : April 21, 2007, 01:39:58 AM

I believe Alec Baldwin would be BANNED for 2 Weeks on here for that rant!! ;D

matt

Starter

#23 : April 21, 2007, 01:47:44 AM

You can listen to Baldwin's rant here: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 21, 2007, 01:54:21 AM

"You are worthless Alec Baldwin!"
-Kim Jong Il.

#25 : April 21, 2007, 08:22:24 PM

Who the hell names a kid Ireland?

Lol.

I guess Im mostly on my own in thinking this was wrong. I just dont think you should be calling your 11-year old kid a "thoughtless little pig" because of a missed phone call. Baldwin is way out of line no matter how you want to cut it.
I understand he is having problems with Kim. But he needs to leave the kid out of it.

Some on TV have said this rant could jeopardize his custody rights. I mean listen to that rant. He sounds insane.

I am in no way condoning what he said but i'm telling you, if you haven't had to deal with the crap that goes along with custody issues especially where the kid is constantly manipulated by the mother along with all the other BS, you just won't understand. Its impossible for you to.

Having said that, he's done. He may as well end this court battle right now and save himself further aggravation.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 21, 2007, 02:56:45 AM

people forget not all kids are angels... IMO the ex set him up. But hes one guy I dont mind see getting trashed.

#27 : April 21, 2007, 03:12:07 AM

As someone who has been thru a custody battle, if you haven't been put in that situation, you have no idea the frustration involved and truly aren't able to speak on this matter. I'm not saying that his words are justified but i truly understand.

matt

Starter

#28 : April 21, 2007, 03:32:56 AM

Alec Baldwin isn't exactly someone who has proven to be credible. He said he was going to move out of the country seven years ago if President Bush were elected...and he's still here.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 21, 2007, 04:56:09 AM

This guy goes on rants against everything.  This is nothiing new.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools