Boards > Pirate's Cove

Bonds

(1/11) > >>

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: "Hate" on April 23, 2007, 11:51:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: matthewbug on April 23, 2007, 07:05:40 PM ---Keep in mind that his greatest motivation is his hatred for white people.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't Bonds married to a white woman?

--- End quote ---
He has been with many white women, but treated them all like crap.

Ether:
Barry Bonds hit career homerun 740 today, and I couldn't be more happier, okay yes I could, he could've hit number 756. Wait, did I just say that? Yep, I actually can't wait until Bonds breaks Henry Aaron's homerun record. But...but...Bonds is the anti-Christ, the anti-Ruth more appropriately. He..he…he cheated! Really? And you’d be naïve to assume that none of the ‘greats’ ever did anything that wasn’t illegal until the fading of their red dwarf, heck even Roy Hobbs was a womanizer driven by his own greed which eventually lead to him throwing a game (novel, not movie folks) and yet we don’t think one of the greats never did whatever it took to raise their game?

http://finishmekurt.blogspot.com/

For the rest / to see my 'side' blog, as well as MBF's initial work.

karen anderson:
I hope he pulls every hammy he has 10 times & never hits another ball again.

rocketspeed:
LOL @ Karen.

Ether:
Why is that Kar?

karen anderson:
Not going to argue with you. You know perfectly well why & why a large part of baseball fandom feels the same way.

Ether:
Where's the proof?

Roids didn't make him into one of the greatest OBP threats ever, did they?

Booker:
Does it matter anyways?A rod and Pujols probably will demolish it

rocketspeed:
whether he took Roids or not, the dudes a prick. I don't want him to break the record either. I rather Bonds break something else.

Ether:

--- Quote from: bookert1905 on April 23, 2007, 03:56:17 AM ---Does it matter anyways?A rod and Pujols probably will demolish it

--- End quote ---
I mentioned that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version