Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bonds « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

MBF

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 23, 2007, 05:29:46 PM

He used. It isn't even arguable.
Not arguing it. Just saying that Karen basically contradicted herself...as usual.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 23, 2007, 05:36:53 PM

Not arguing it. Just saying that Karen basically contradicted herself...as usual.
I just don't understand why anyone would defend this clown.

He is scum.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MBF

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 23, 2007, 05:42:31 PM

He is scum.
What about Pittman? He's a good player and all, but he obviously uses roids. Would you defend him?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#78 : April 23, 2007, 05:48:39 PM

NO. You conveniently ignored the if his head grows bigger.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 23, 2007, 05:50:40 PM

No, need I spell it out for you? You said that if Tebow failed a test you wouldn't be a fan, although you hate Bonds when he hasn't failed a test.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 23, 2007, 05:52:09 PM

He is scum.
What about Pittman? He's a good player and all, but he obviously uses roids. Would you defend him?
Pittman uses roids?? Why, because he's got big arms??
Let's say for the sake of argument that Pittman had used. It would definately bother me, but I wouldn't dislike him as much as I do Bonds.

I don't dislike Bonds simply because he is a juicer. I dislike him because he is a racist scumbag, and a juicer.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#81 : April 23, 2007, 05:53:43 PM

No, need I spell it out for you? You said that if Tebow failed a test you wouldn't be a fan, although you hate Bonds when he hasn't failed a test.
He might have failed a test. Regardless, he admitted using them, but didn't admit to knowing what he was using.

He is scum.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#82 : April 23, 2007, 05:55:24 PM

No. If he fails a test OR his head grows bigger while in college I am no longer a fan. And I personally think Urban would not be either.
And there are tests that MLB has that have never had the results released. the whole Balco thing.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#83 : April 23, 2007, 06:00:40 PM

No. If he fails a test OR his head grows bigger while in college I am no longer a fan. And I personally think Urban would not be either.
And there are tests that MLB has that have never had the results released. the whole Balco thing.
SO you want everyone just to skip the first part?

And everyone's hating just because he failed the Amphetamine test? Amphetamine are not steroids.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#84 : April 23, 2007, 06:03:29 PM

He might have failed a test.
So your argument is based on a technicality?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#85 : April 23, 2007, 06:07:07 PM

He might have failed a test.
So your argument is based on a technicality?
No, you said that he hadn't failed a test. I stated that he may have, and really, we don't know.

I am not arguing anything.

Bonds is scum. There's no arguing that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#86 : April 23, 2007, 06:08:23 PM

Matt, can I interest you in a new sig?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#87 : April 23, 2007, 06:51:53 PM

Matt, can I interest you in a new sig?
You don't like??

Are you a barner, incognito?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#88 : April 23, 2007, 07:04:06 PM

No, It's just kinda gross.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#89 : April 23, 2007, 07:07:10 PM

No, It's just kinda gross.
kinda?

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bonds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools