Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bonds « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#90 : April 23, 2007, 07:19:26 PM

No, It's just kinda gross.
kinda?
Ok, alot.

#91 : April 23, 2007, 04:17:21 PM

If he had failed a test you don't think it wouldn't have been leaked?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 23, 2007, 05:29:43 PM

Karen, Guys like AARON and Mays were all using uppers in the 50, and 60s. Clemens and 90% of all pitchers are juicing. Everyone wants to point fingers at Bonds yet it is the Palmeros of the Baseball world that are getting Caught. What Canseco said is true, Most players are using. So if you want to hate Bonds go ahead, the truth is, most pitchers are using as are the hitters. The field is even. The players before them used Greenies and Uppers. All are illegal.

To Bash Bonds without Bashing the others is wrong. Sports are about not getting caight using drugs. Football is worse. We put a guy in the Pro Bowl that used Steroids. Yet I didnt see you bash him. We forgave him.. Pretty funny.

Bonds will hit 35-45 HRS this year, enjoy this guy, he is truly a great hitter.

Excellent post.  I heard someone today complaining about Bonds and his record chase.  The way I figure it, he hit a lot of those home runs off pitchers that were also using steroids to recover faster, etc.  What's the difference?  Its a wash in my opinion.  Its ridiculous.  Go look at the percentage of players suspended for steroid use after baseball implemented its steroid policy.  Over half were pitchers. 

I can't wait for Bonds to break the HR record.  It'll be a great day.  Baseball's most precious record will belong to someone so hated.  Its perfect.  Major League baseball has so many problems on so many levels that it'll be so fitting when Bonds breaks that record.  I'm so sick of the witch hunt.  I'm so sick of the "Look at how small he was 10 years ago, blah blah blah, his head got bigger, blah, blah blah...."  Yeah, so was Roger Clemens.  But no one cares about him.  That guy gets bigger and bigger every year.  What a joke.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#93 : April 23, 2007, 07:05:40 PM

Karen, Guys like AARON and Mays were all using uppers in the 50, and 60s. Clemens and 90% of all pitchers are juicing. Everyone wants to point fingers at Bonds yet it is the Palmeros of the Baseball world that are getting Caught. What Canseco said is true, Most players are using. So if you want to hate Bonds go ahead, the truth is, most pitchers are using as are the hitters. The field is even. The players before them used Greenies and Uppers. All are illegal.

To Bash Bonds without Bashing the others is wrong. Sports are about not getting caight using drugs. Football is worse. We put a guy in the Pro Bowl that used Steroids. Yet I didnt see you bash him. We forgave him.. Pretty funny.

Excellent post. I heard someone today complaining about Bonds and his record chase. The way I figure it, he hit a lot of those home runs off pitchers that were also using steroids to recover faster, etc. What's the difference? Its a wash in my opinion. Its ridiculous. Go look at the percentage of players suspended for steroid use after baseball implemented its steroid policy. Over half were pitchers.

I can't wait for Bonds to break the HR record. It'll be a great day. Baseball's most precious record will belong to someone so hated. Its perfect. Major League baseball has so many problems on so many levels that it'll be so fitting when Bonds breaks that record. I'm so sick of the witch hunt. I'm so sick of the "Look at how small he was 10 years ago, blah blah blah, his head got bigger, blah, blah blah...." Yeah, so was Roger Clemens. But no one cares about him. That guy gets bigger and bigger every year. What a joke.
I've ripped Clemens on this board before.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept the "everyone does it" argument.

I hate what baseball has become too, but that doesn't mean that I want the biggest juicebag **CENSORED**bag in the universe to catch Aaron.

Keep in mind that his greatest motivation is his hatred for white people.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#94 : April 23, 2007, 07:06:39 PM

Jeremy Giambi isn't touching Aaron.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 23, 2007, 07:16:37 PM

Hey, I'll be in Dodger Stadium tomorrow night when they play the Giants, left field seats. Anyone want me to yell a "message" to Barry?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#96 : April 23, 2007, 07:37:09 PM

"Break a leg!!"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 23, 2007, 08:05:38 PM

Excellent post. I heard someone today complaining about Bonds and his record chase. The way I figure it, he hit a lot of those home runs off pitchers that were also using steroids to recover faster, etc. What's the difference? Its a wash in my opinion. Its ridiculous. Go look at the percentage of players suspended for steroid use after baseball implemented its steroid policy. Over half were pitchers.

I can't wait for Bonds to break the HR record. It'll be a great day. Baseball's most precious record will belong to someone so hated. Its perfect. Major League baseball has so many problems on so many levels that it'll be so fitting when Bonds breaks that record. I'm so sick of the witch hunt. I'm so sick of the "Look at how small he was 10 years ago, blah blah blah, his head got bigger, blah, blah blah...." Yeah, so was Roger Clemens. But no one cares about him. That guy gets bigger and bigger every year. What a joke.

I hate what baseball has become too, but that doesn't mean that I want the biggest juicebag **CENSORED**bag in the universe to catch Aaron.

Well, the "everyone does it" argument is better than the denial of MLB that only Bonds did it. He's the only one taking heat for steroid use. That's my problem with it. And he is a **CENSORED** bag, but so is the commissioner and so is Clemens. But no one has any problem with that roid head winning Cy Youngs and handpicking what team he wants to play for.

Its only fitting for Bonds to hold baseball's most cherished record at a time when its hypocrisy is at its highest peak.

The "everyone does it" argument is fitting, in my opinion. Its ridiculous to knock Bonds and not mention how many pitchers he faced that were on just as many roids to further their careers and aid their performance.
Well then, we agree on something........... They are all **CENSORED**bags. ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Snook

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 23, 2007, 08:02:55 PM

Well, the "everyone does it" argument is better than the denial of MLB that only Bonds did it.  He's the only one taking heat for steroid use.  That's my problem with it.  And he is a **CENSORED** bag, but so is the commissioner and so is Clemens.  But no one has any problem with that roid head winning Cy Youngs and handpicking what team he wants to play for. 

Its only fitting for Bonds to hold baseball's most cherished record at a time when its hypocrisy is at its highest peak. 

The "everyone does it" argument is fitting, in my opinion.  Its ridiculous to knock Bonds and not mention how many pitchers he faced that were on just as many roids to further their careers and aid their performance.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 23, 2007, 08:06:44 PM

I tried looking for Clemens pictures from 1985 and 2003-4 but I wasn't too successful.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 23, 2007, 08:08:13 PM

I tried looking for Clemens pictures from 1985 and 2003-4 but I wasn't too successful.
You don't have to convince me about Clemens. I called it on this board a while ago, and was crucified.

#101 : April 23, 2007, 08:08:50 PM

Snook

Hall of Famer

#102 : April 23, 2007, 08:14:23 PM

You don't have to convince me about Clemens. I called it on this board a while ago, and was crucified.

Really????

By blind people?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#103 : April 23, 2007, 08:18:05 PM

"Break a leg!!"

:D

Will do..

#104 : April 23, 2007, 08:18:18 PM

Schmidt may also have taken roids.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bonds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools