Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One VERY Strange Story. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : April 21, 2007, 11:58:45 AM

Maybe someone fell overboard, and the others jumped in to save them....sharks?

I was thinking pirates as well, but no valubales apparently missing, and I don't think pirates are active in that area(?) Or like Boid said, could be like that hokey movie Open Waters. Regardless seems very strange to me.
That is not what happened in Open Waters...or am I thinking of the wrong movie?  The tour boat miscounted the people onboard, when they recounted it was as if everyone was there...they take off...the divers getr left behind...they die.

I alluded to maybe someone fell overboard, or someone went for a swim, and something happened.

And then the crew went in to the rescue, shark attack at the wrong time.

But the sail was damaged, but that could have been there already.

Who knows.  It is odd though.

Yep, it was Open Waters, where the two divers get left behind and die.
Let's just say the two divers left behind get to learn how to chum the waters. The hard way.

#16 : April 21, 2007, 02:12:56 PM

murder
murder
suicide

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 22, 2007, 09:49:29 AM

yea probably a double murder and a suicide. Question where the hell would the bodies be?
Either at the bottom for crabs to shred.

Or in the gullet of a shark.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 22, 2007, 07:15:22 PM

probably,but there should be blood somewhere on the boat

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#19 : April 22, 2007, 07:38:26 PM

Maybe someone fell overboard, and the others jumped in to save them....sharks?

I was thinking pirates as well, but no valubales apparently missing, and I don't think pirates are active in that area(?) Or like Boid said, could be like that hokey movie Open Waters. Regardless seems very strange to me.
That is not what happened in Open Waters...or am I thinking of the wrong movie?  The tour boat miscounted the people onboard, when they recounted it was as if everyone was there...they take off...the divers getr left behind...they die.

I alluded to maybe someone fell overboard, or someone went for a swim, and something happened.

And then the crew went in to the rescue, shark attack at the wrong time.

But the sail was damaged, but that could have been there already.

Who knows.  It is odd though.

In Open Waters 2 everyone jumps overboard to go swimming but they forgot to put down the ladder. Stupidity kills.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One VERY Strange Story. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools