Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sheryl Crow wants limits on toilet paper « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

: April 24, 2007, 02:26:03 AM

It makes sense, right?

The new wife who was in the hippie house thought it was a joke. Wait 'til you see this
episode. It will be a WS classic. I have never met somebody like this lady. And she
was funny too.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 24, 2007, 02:28:47 AM

Yes it does...especially if you gotta go soon after you exit the shower...I hate that.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

bucboy 64

Second String

#2 : April 23, 2007, 03:13:04 PM

My azz is to big for 1 sheet, next she'll say flush once a day.

#3 : April 23, 2007, 03:00:48 PM

That is one area that I will never compromise. I need the catchers mitt when I clean myself man.
+1 for the analogy, +2 for the statement.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 23, 2007, 02:59:38 PM

That is one area that I will never compromise.  I need the catchers mitt when I clean myself man.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 23, 2007, 02:41:34 PM

3 squares for number 2? sheesh

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 23, 2007, 10:56:43 AM

I dont know if she is joking around or being serious...But this global warming stuff is getting ridiculous...

Crow posted these statements on her blog...
"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of forest conservation which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required."

"I also like the idea of not using paper napkins, which happen to be made from virgin wood and represent the height of wastefulness."

bucboy 64

Second String

#7 : April 23, 2007, 03:15:34 PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/scrow/scrow1.html

Another Hollywood bedwetter telling me how to live my life while she does what the hell she wants.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 23, 2007, 03:26:28 PM

Catchers mit

LMFAO pretty damn hard at that one Boid  ;D

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#9 : April 23, 2007, 03:35:56 PM

Even the way Sheryl Crowe talks about poopie is hot

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 23, 2007, 04:56:50 PM

LOL and AGREE with Boid!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 23, 2007, 05:27:00 PM

I have two Badet's (SP?) in my house in which I'v never used. My girl loves it though :o

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 24, 2007, 01:44:01 AM

another hollywood idiot... did she somehow connect toilet paper to global warming?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 24, 2007, 02:11:18 AM

I have two Badet's (SP?) in my house in which I'v never used. My girl loves it though :o

I encountered a bidet in Italy back in 1987. Since then, I never came across one again.

Until last week...

Working in Eugene, Oregon on a hippie commune and another episode of Wife Swap...

The hippie family I was with hasn't used toilet paper for a year. Bidet attachement
has replaced it.

It seems like it's a cleaner option and better for your butt. And we wouldn't end up
dumping so much toilet paper into the environment. I believe that a few countries
in Europe and Asia use them.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 24, 2007, 02:19:01 AM

Yea my girl loves that thing. I mean, not in an A-hole-ish way, but I literally tease her sometimes (especially in front of our friends) for her seemingly abnormal use of the poor thing. I mean it's very attractive to watch her, but eye candy only goes so far...

I've also heard they are much more effective than TP, I just haven't tried it yet. Maybe soon. But I wouldn't want to take her spotlight. lol

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sheryl Crow wants limits on toilet paper « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools