Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs @ Giants « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 27, 2006, 10:35:48 PM

I want to be pumped up for this game, but it's hard.  I keep thinking of how bad our offense was when we weren't running the ball.  I also can't get the image of that last run by Westbrook out of my mind.  With that said, can we have another miracle in us?
The weather for Sunday at gametime is 45 degrees and windy.  I say we come out and pound the ball all game.  Let's get away from trying to establish the throw first! 
Also, we MUST blitz Eli multiple times to have a chance.  Stopping Tiki is a no-brainer.  But if we let Eli get time, he will pick us apart.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES PART II.  Bucs win by three and defense holds the lead; I must be dreaming....... ::)

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 27, 2006, 10:42:10 PM

Win or lose; it's football. It's Buccaneers football. I'd like for them to leave the Meadowlands with a win. But, if they come away with a loss, then there's good news! There's a game next week! It's the beauty of football.  :)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2006, 10:46:39 PM

Win or lose; it's football. It's Buccaneers football. I'd like for them to leave the Meadowlands with a win. But, if they come away with a loss, then there's good news! There's a game next week! It's the beauty of football. :)

There is also the week long hangover from a loss.

I would rather the Bucs get geeked up, take some pride in their careers, and go in and get that first win ever in the Meadowlands!

The offense needs to be there, and I would really like to see 30 or more points on the board.  It has been a while man.

BucsNBullsBaby

Second String

#3 : October 27, 2006, 10:46:45 PM

But imagine a win - with some consistent offensive scoring.  That would (will) completely turn around the season.  From disaster to a renewed hope.  The ability to come home and get to .500.  Wow - RayJay will be rockin for NO!!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2006, 10:51:27 PM

I've never let a loss dictate how I'm going to react to life. It's just a game. I understand those who do completely shut down after a loss, but that's never been how I handle it. If they go out and lose by 30 points to the Giants; Monday's still going to happen. I'm still going to go to work; kids to school. I'll leave the 'pity' to the ones who actually play in the game. I just enjoy watching the game. A win's great, but it's not the end of everything if the Bucs lose.

#5 : October 27, 2006, 10:54:51 PM

I would loooove for us to pull off another win, but I have a sickening feeling that we're gonna get beat soundly this Sunday by the Giants.  :'(

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 27, 2006, 11:08:14 PM

Tampa Bay
QB - Chris Simms Splenectomy Out
TE - Anthony Becht Foot Questionable
CB - Juran Bolden Hip Questionable
WR - Mark Jones Hamstring Questionable
LB - Shelton Quarles Knee Questionable
DE - Simeon Rice Shoulder Questionable
WR - Maurice Stovall Back Questionable
DT/DE - Ellis Wyms Ankle Questionable
  Awfully thin at DT if he isn't 100 percent.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 27, 2006, 11:09:52 PM

N.Y. Giants
LB - LaVar Arrington Achilles Out
WR - Sinorice Moss Quad Out
CB - Sam Madison Hamstring Questionable
DE - Justin Tuck Foot Questionable
DE - Osi Umenyiora Hip Flexor Questionable
CB - Frank Walker Hamstring Questionable
RB - Derrick Ward Foot Questionable
S - Jason Bell Concussion Probable
WR - Plaxico Burress Heel Probable
LB - Carlos Emmons Pec Probable
LB - Brandon Short Knee Probable
There linebackers are dinged up right now...and I think that is vital, and might mean the Bucs see more Blitzes.  They probably don't want there reserves dropping into coverage too much.  Grads just needs to stay calm.

#8 : October 27, 2006, 11:16:39 PM

I can't doubt this team after the last two weeks...

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 27, 2006, 11:43:06 PM

But imagine a win - with some consistent offensive scoring.  That would (will) completely turn around the season.  From disaster to a renewed hope.  The ability to come home and get to .500.  Wow - RayJay will be rockin for NO!!

If the Bucs can we this game then I think we can afford to get excited, because I believe you are correct, it will take a strong offensive performance. I don't expect to give up 500 yards again, but I also don't expect two defensive scores.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 28, 2006, 12:42:45 PM

w ejust cant loss teh game in the 4th quarter,
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs @ Giants « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools