Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What About the Ray Jay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 29, 2006, 01:51:28 AM

I actually preferred the old sombrero to RJS simply because it got louder than RJS when it was sold out.   I think that had alot to do with the fact that there were no club seats.   Most of the fans in the club section are never into the game that much it seems.   It was also the ultimate stadium for "the wave".   I can't even remember the last time we had a wave going in RJS.   I think it was the first year the stadium was opened, and even then the waves were lame in that stadium.

I will say though that RJS is more comfortable than the old sombrero.   The heat is a big factor and can ruin your day.   But domes are horrible.   I've been to 5 different domed stadiums and I dont like any of them.   The game just doesn't seem the same in a dome.   

The experience at a football game in Tampa is as good or better than in any city anywhere else in the country (at least from my experience).   

We also currently have the best cheerleaders in the NFL.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What About the Ray Jay? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools