Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need help with Pewter Report « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: October 28, 2006, 10:05:01 AM

Thanks for the inquiry. You can purchase the In-Season Issue of Pewter Report, which has Bruce Gradkowski on the cover, at any local Tampa Bay area Sports Fan-Attic, or you can call 813-805-8774 to purchase a copy over the phone. If you're outside the Bay Area, please call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) to order a copy of Pewter Report. You can also subscribe by calling that number, and if you mention the Gradkowski issue we'll be sure to mail it to you immediately. Our subscriptions department re-opens on Monday morning. Thanks. If you have any more questions, you can e-mail me at flynn@pewterreport.com

Gradkowski7

Practice Squad

#1 : October 28, 2006, 09:26:16 AM

New here..Just found this site, looking for Gradkowski items. I saw that the Pewter Report had Bruce on the cover. I was wondering if anyone had one. I will buy it. Anything.. Thanks.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need help with Pewter Report « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools